Community post

Discussion

Not TTC related. Housemate having random girl over

So I feel stupid but I have an anxiety disorder and I don't like people touching my things etc. My partner's childhood friend moved in about a month ago and tonight he told me he's having some random chick he met on Tindr over tomorrow. My partner and I will both be at work. I'm having a panic attack about some random being in my house without us there and possibly touching my things or stealing stuff. I feel like he should at least meet her in a public place a few times first. You never know who is going to show up. Sorry just needed somewhere to vent

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Understand what you are going through, many years ago when my husband and I were dating. We rented a basement, and our roommates would have people over we didn't know. I just put a lock on my door. Didn't leave anything outside of that room that I would care if someone took. I don't know if that will work for you, but I would suggest talking with your friend, you have to set ground rules early or you will get walked on.

9 years ago

Thanks, can't put any locks on as we are renting but I'll put all my valuables in our room. My partner and I will have a talk to him together.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo