Community post

Discussion

6 weeks Prego with an 11month old!!! what will people think?

So I'm 23 years old I gave birth to my First (son) child June 30,2010...Now I'm 5weeks pregnant with #2...I really don't know what to expect!!! Happy and Scared!!!! So I was just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation and if so how was it!!!
Don't know what to expect!!!

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Well I wasnt in the exact same situation, but I was 20 with a 13 month old and I was pregnant with number 2... I just went ahead and told everyone, I said its gods will... and if your not religious than its just fate... everything happens for a reason. Who knows these may be the only children you will want to have and thats the reason right there! Whatever people are down to, need to reevaluate themselves first before looking down upon others.

User Image

12 years ago

I have kids who are 2,4 and 15months..found out yesterday I was expecting..yay=) I wanted my ckids to be close in age so that they could grow up together..Just ignore what people say...Kids are a blessing...When I was pregnant with my last..some family members would say smart comments but my husband would be like yep and I want 10 more ..Wait till they hear that I am expecting again..Its like this my husband and I don't ask anybody for handouts..we provide for our kids...so to me people need to mind their own business...Congrats girlfriend..enjoy ur nine months=)

12 years ago

i had my two older kids 13 months apart! it was tough but a wonderful blessing. they are close now and they keep each other company. now my youngest is just about to be 10 months.
it's great enjoy them...
i am hoping to get pregnant soon...

User Image User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

I've never been in a similar situation (we've been desperately ttc take home baby #1 for 3 years), but I just wanted to say congratulations and don't worry what other people think. Children are a miracle and a blessing, be happy with your good fortune and trust that you will get along fine and your growing family will just add to your joy.

User Image TTC #1 Since 2007 #1 7/7/10 EDD 3/14/11 m/c 8/18/10 10w2d #2 4/8/11 Cautiously Expecting Our Miracle 12/21/11

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo