Community post

Discussion

SO ANGRY AT THE DOCTORS!!!!

Right so i had my BFP About one week ago, i have had 7 losses over the years so my doctor said my scan would be made quickly, i have taken 3 tests the past couple of days so i can keep one, the first one was thrown.
All negative so i called the out of ours NHS line, they said they would get someone too call me, this being 11am this morning, at 1pm i called back, apparently someone wrote my number down wrong and someone would call me back within half an hour, i gave them 45 minutes, called and they said they had tried too call me, left me a message, now i have had NO phone calls, NO messages either so i explained that too the guy, he then told me i should be leaving my phone line free which i explained it was and he was so rude telling me well it isnt as your on the phone to me arnt you? my phone has call waiting, which i even said too him and he told me they would try 3 more times and not too call back! It is now 3:20 in the afternoon and nothing, full signal on my phone no calls or messages, i am DISGUSTED Considering the lady said i would need to go to the hospital but the doctor would book that for me!
I dont know what too do, after the way he spoke too me im scared too call back...

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Go to the hospital.

User Image

10 years ago

I did, they took me in, blood tests ect and because im not bleeding they are refusing too do a scan until June even though they couldnt get a positive test, they took my blood and they will check them tomorrow

10 years ago • Post starter

There is always the possibility that your first positive could have been an evap line, especially if you aren't getting a bfp on other tests. As frustrating as it is waiting is the only thing to do, time always hands us the answer. Good luck

User Image

10 years ago

I could understand an evap on one but iv had two one strong positives!
They are trying too make ne wait until my dating scan :( I just want too see my baby and everything be ok :( I have been waiting so long!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo