Community post

Discussion

anyone else addicted to this site?

I don't know about anyone else, but this is my first cycle ttc and my best friend introduced me to this website. I found myself completely addicted to it, I find myself automatically checking it several times a day (as if I'm waiting for my bbt chart to change on it's own or something :P) and browsing forums and questions all the time.

Who else is addicted??

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

lol. the fact that ive just clicked on your post is the answer in itself. im new here too and ttc my first.

hubby just called from work to say my vital gnc pills have arrived at his office..i was so excited when he told me :) its only folic acid, ıron and omegas but it feels like xmas!
and enjoy the ride. xxx

User Image

12 years ago

I totally get you!!! This is such an emotional rollercoaster and so many strange things happen to you tht you really need to look out there and see if you are crazy or not!!!

I am starting my 2nd month TTC and really appreciate this site for helping get through the 1st one.

Meery xmas turkishdelight!!! Let�´s keep this going and follow up on each other!!

User Image

12 years ago

ditto. we can keep this going. its good to feel this kind of excitement and share it. yes this next ones a lucky cycle.

User Image

12 years ago

This is a great site - as is the new countownmypregnancy - but I still come on this one all the time!!!

[url= BabyFruit Ticker]

12 years ago

I didn't know there was another countdowntopregnancy site. Baby dust for everyone!

12 years ago • Post starter

it looks like a count down MY pregnancy site...the next step for us :)

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo