Community post

Discussion

BFP..or BLP

Either its a big fat positive or a big lite positive but it is positive! Im trying not to get too excited.its 9 or 10 dpo.we experienced a MC last year and werent trying and since then every month weve been trying our hearts out. I wasnt even going to tell my husband I tested early, but hes my best friend and I had to tell someone. The things we have been doing differently this cycle. He started to take some fertile aid vitamins. I use EPO until O but Ive been doing that for the past cycles. Drinking more water. While trying to keep my mind off TTC, ive been working on losing some weight and started back at aerobics and limiting my carb intake. And....people will laugh but i was lurking on a board where alot of BFP post said they were doing headstands....and I did it after sex this month...so I dont know it could be nothing but it couldve done something too... I know me and my husband had a good laugh and hopeful we will have a baby.

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi there. Congratulations!

Lol, I had my butt and legs up in the air this month and noticed a lot less leakage :0) wanted to try soft cups but you can't get them in Australia.

1 dpo so fxed.

Good luck H&H 9 months

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo