Community post

Discussion

Prescribed MEDROXYPR (Provera) to bring cycle 10MG

Didn't get period this cycle but all the symptoms?!?.... Today is cycle day 36, Been having increased appetite, nausea, frequent trips to 'PINK" room :-), gassy, bloating, light vomiting, been napping EVERYTHING?!?!?!? Took test and result was a BFN!!!! Took another that same evening and still NEGATIVE....For the past 7months I have been having reg cycles that why I thought there might of been a bun in the oven?!?:-( So talked to OB and be had started me on Provera to stimulate and bring on cycle as well as upped dosage of Clomid. Was on 50mg going to start 100mg on this new cycle...God I pray this helps. Have a friend on sister site that said it took her 9months to conceive on Clomid....And I did Clomid Dec, Jan, & Feb cycle Natural cycle both March & April....I pray to God I get pregnant this year!!! Has anyone else ever had to take provera to bring on cycle?!? Or increased dosage of Clomid?!? Please reply ladies and thank you....

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo