Community post

Discussion

March 2015 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

This will be our month !!!
I can feel it :)

and

Good luck girls !!! I wish you a stress free month and lots of BFPs. And if you are taking a month or few off from TTC - good luck to you as well and hopefully this time will fly quickly.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

574 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 574 Replies | Last Page

good morning ladies,

I hope you don't mind if I join. I'm starting my first cycle of IUI this month. The doctor is getting me to take 100 MG of Clomid and then using OPKs to figure out when I O. I'll go in the day after my positive OPK. I'm really hoping for a 2015 Baby.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie M welcome :) I remember you form different forum :)

Kethryes - good luck :)

While - so what decision did you make?

Browni - how r u feeling? Getting close?

Gemma - how are you feeling? 22 beta - those this mean bfp for you?

LS - how much progress did you make?

Texas - did you find out how much insurance will cover your drugs?

Sorry if I missed anyone.my phone is just acting out

AFM - We got 14 eggs. We will find out quality and how many fertilized tomorrow.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

LSchrader: How's it going with the shots?? It's great to hear that you feel like you're getting used to them!

9 years ago

Basia no not yet hopefully tomorrow. 14 wow that is an awesome number. So happy for you.

9 years ago

Basia: How was retrieval?? Feeling ok??

9 years ago

Mptyle - it was good and I'm feeling good :) I'm just sleeping this whole day and taking it easy. How are you?

Basia: how exciting! How many eggs did they get??? When will they transfer back in and how many? Ahh so excited for you!! Rest up!

I'm doing good! Finally stopped my progesterone tablets so that's nice. Feeling morning sickness sporadically throughout the day-always surprises me. Having these moments of pure anxiety that somethings gone wrong. Don't think I'll be relaxed until next Monday at my U/S.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted :)

9 years ago

Mptyle - we got 14 eggs. The transfer will be on Wednesday or Friday. And we want to transfer 2 :)

Good luck to you :)

Basia: WOW! 14 eggs! That's amazing! You'll have a few to freeze that's so good! We only got 5 and only 1 was good to use.
Did you have general or local anesthetic with morphine? Interesting to learn how other countries do it.

9 years ago

General :) my clinic always does general anesthesia. Plus I'm allergic to morphine so that would not work anyways ;)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo