Community post

Discussion

WHAT A MOTHER'S DAY GIFT!!!

This morning I got my After my chemical last cycle I wanted this more than ever!!! GOD is good!! Now I pray that this little bean will stick!
for all you mommies and mommies to be

User Image

8 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Congratulations! What a great day for you, just think, if all goes to plan, this time next year it really will be Mothers' Day for you!
xx xx xx

10 years ago

THANKS SOOO MUCH :)

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies I love the title cause recently I found out i was pregnant and I still cant believe it. I got my 1st pos test on 5/13. God is Good !!!!

User Image

10 years ago

YEAH! Congrats!!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

CONGRATULATIONS! I had a chemical last cycle too & am pregnant again. Lack of symptoms is freaking me out, but blood tests look fine. Crossing fingers for everyone...

Hope that there are lots of positive tests all around!

10 years ago

May i ask what have you done diffrently how long are your cycles usually how long were u trying for im 19 ttc for 8 Months since a mc i have a regular 28 day cycle im trying to purchase some opks with smiley face and i have pre seed

10 years ago

Got my first 9/5 and send hubby a text on his birthday 11/5 that we're expecting.
What a great mothersday gift.

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Congratulations!

happy & healthy 9 months

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo