Community post

Discussion

Wacky Pregnancy dreams

I found out I was pregnant at 9 dpo about 10 days ago
The other night I had a dream I went for an ultrasound and they told me I was 8 months pregnant with twin girls and had to put me through an X-ray scanner which was so wirde in the dream I had no bump and no clue that I was even pregnant (wacky I know)
Last night I had a dream I was stood ankle deep in a pond and caught these two fish both baby pink and both looked a bit like nemo just instead of orange with white stripes pink with white stripes and as I placed them back in the water they were swimming round my feet and circling me in the dream I felt really peaceful and happy
Also had very vivid sexual dream at 15dpo one that I'm not going to go to much into detail with but it felt very real
Please tell me this is normal I've never had these types of dreams in any of my past pregnancy just nightmares of miscarriages which ended up turning into miscarriages

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Sounds like you might be having twin girls...

User Image

9 years ago

Omg that would be eventful just having very wacky vivid dreams at the moment just wondered if they were normal I read up if you dream about fish its a sign of having girl it may or may not mean something we will find out in the weeks to come

9 years ago • Post starter

I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow & I've had crazy dreams. My acupuncturists says it's normal. I've had dreams of food! One time I was at a conference & stuffed my coat pockets with hors d'oeuvres, then stuffed then in the dresser drawers upstairs in my hotel room. Another time my backyard became an oasis for fruit trees. She said eat a little snack just before bedtime &/or keep some on the nightstand ie crackers or nuts. I've also had very vivid crazy sexy dreams, which she said are also normal.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo