Community post

Discussion

xXx Clomiphene (Clomid) xXx

Hello Ladies,

I'm Due To Start 50mg Clomiphene From CD2-6 For 2 Months From Around 14/05/13. I'm LTTTC My Second Little Bundle Of Joy Since April 2010. I Was Diagnosed With PCO March 2013. Today I Had My CD21 Bloods Done To See If I Ovulated This Cycle As I Didn't Last Month & DF (Dear Fiancé) Had SA Done Today As Well, Result's Should Be Back By Early Next Week. x X x

That's A Bit About Me & Would Love to Hear From Anyone New To Clomiphene (Clomid) No Matter What Dose Your On, Even If You've Started Already Please Join Me. x X x

Fx'd & Good Luck To Everyone TTC. x X x

xXx My Lovely Little Family xXx User Image User Image User Image It's A Waiting Game & Only Time Will Tell

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Wow I'm Actually Shocked At The Amount Of People Who Read & Run From My Post... I Was Told This Forum Was A Busy Forum With Loads Of Women, Well Now I See It Has Loads Of Women But Not Busy Or Supportive What So Ever. x X x

xXx My Lovely Little Family xXx User Image User Image User Image It's A Waiting Game & Only Time Will Tell

10 years ago • Post starter

Did you have any luck with the Clomiphene? I'm going on my first round and I'm 4dpo. I was diagnosed with PCOS also but it's strange because I have regular periods and I don't have any symptoms.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo