Community post

Discussion

TTC after tubal reversal

View Full Post

Hi Im new. Just wondering if anybody has had a tubal reversal. I had mine in Aug 2010 and still no bfp. Would love to hear from anyone who has, or even if ya havent lol. I am on dpo 4 and already depressed. I have taken sooooo many hpt only to be let down month after month. this is my first month using opk. I thought they didnt work for me but i was testing too early I thought i od earlier since my cycles are 25-28 days. Nice to meet everyone.

Jess User Image

29 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 29 Replies | Last Page

I did get a positive after about 10 months but had a m/c. So we are still trying! GL to you.

Jess User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies.
I had a tubal reversal completed in Feb 2011 with no luck of BFP as of yet.
This month I started taking Clomid 100 mg.
I would love to hear some success stores after tubal reversal.
I need motivation now.

Thanks,

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

Hello everyone!
I am 36 years old,and have two beautiful children from my first marriage.My children are (boy)11 and (girl)9.My first marriage was,abusive and awful.I did not want to be pregnant by that man again and go through 9 months of loneliness and sadness.I didn't think I would ever be out of that situation and so after my daughter,I had a tubal ligation.
After finding out that my husband had cheated on me several times throughout our 15 years together,I left him and divorced him with lightning speed.
I prayed that God would send me an angel,a man that would love me and treat me the way I deserved to be treated and who would love my children.God answered my prayers.
I am now married to the most wonderful man I have ever met.I never knew that men could be loving and faithful!He is 10 years younger than I am and has no biological children,although he does love and care for my children as they are his own.
We want so very much to have a biological child,to bring our little family closer,and share a common bond.
we have decided to use this year's tax return money for a tubal ligation reversal.They are EXPENSIVE.wow.
I have a DR. picked out in Cincinnati,Ohio.My operative report has been looked over and a consultation is scheduled for Feb.15th.
The Dr. said that I would have a 50-60% chance of conceiving after the operation.I am not quite sure how he would know that just by looking at some words on a paper of what my obgyn did to "tie" my tubes.I am thinking that it is just the average? I am hoping that once he does the reversal he will say my odds are higher?
Really though...a 50-60% chance is worth it to me..since right now I have like a less than 15% chance.
I am just so ...anxious...and scared...and excited...
Sorry if I ramble!!

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee187/dawn_toby/?action=view¤t=babydust.gif

12 years ago

I have my consultation for tubal reversal on February 15th.I wish you the best of luck and prayers...

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee187/dawn_toby/?action=view¤t=babydust.gif

12 years ago

Hello everyone, well after 10 long years of being tied i had my reversal January 6, 2012. This is our offical first month ttc our 6th child. I am 35 years old and hubby is 36. I used opks to pin point my ov days and db 14, 15, 16, 17 this month (Feb.) with positive opks on days 15-16. I am guessing i am 9 dpo maybe 8 but funny thing is i seemed to have ovulated on both sides this month, i had pain on both overies then the next day both overies were swollen, I am getting what i think are good early pg symptoms but not sure? I should start my period on the first of march. So far i have had cramps to the point of going to er and got checked out, the er also confirmed double ov, then that went away. Then about two days ago hubby noticed first but my areolas have doubled in size. Breast are kinda swollen and today still. I have not had any spotting but keep getting this pulling feeling in my pelvic area. Not like af cramps. I know its early to test and plus i did anyway this morning lol bfn kinda thought it would be. I have no history of fertility issues past or present. Doc that did the tr said my last doc who did the ligation in the first place actually only took a very very small amount off the tubes and that i have a great deal of tube left and in very good shape. He didnt tell me the lengths but going off that he was really shocked at how much tube i had left i took this as a very good thing :-) I guess i just read so many bad things happen after tr and only seem to find forums on tr for problems after that it worries me. Is there anyone out there that has had good outcome from there tr and everything went fine?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpghttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

12 years ago

Hi,
Well I have been on a break for a few months, was getting way too stressed out TTC. I went last week and had some dye ran in my tubes and they are BOTH OPEN!! yay. So I just finished 100 mg clomid, we will see what happens.

Jess User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi

I had a TR in Sep 2011. So far no pregnancy. Just after they had finished the surgery they performed a HSG and the surgeon said it was succesful.

It has been 6 weeks since my last AF and I have all the preggo signs but HPT is negative.I took 4 so far. I wonder if I am pregnant or not???

Anyway my doctor wants me to start clomid 100mg next cycle.

12 years ago

AF showed today. Day 1 of a new cycle,,,

12 years ago

I had my TR on Feb. 24 I started my period on March 6. I usually have a 28dc, so I made calendar starting with my current cycle I am suppose to ov on the 20th of this month. My tubes are open my doctor say that my surgery was great there wasn't any problems, tubes 7 and 6.5. I am hoping for a BFP very very soon. I wish everyone luck baby dust to all.

12 years ago

wannababy30 - Have you gone back to your doctor? Maybe they will give you something that would help you.
I will be for you...

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo