Community post

Discussion

TTC after tubal reversal

Hi Im new. Just wondering if anybody has had a tubal reversal. I had mine in Aug 2010 and still no bfp. Would love to hear from anyone who has, or even if ya havent lol. I am on dpo 4 and already depressed. I have taken sooooo many hpt only to be let down month after month. this is my first month using opk. I thought they didnt work for me but i was testing too early I thought i od earlier since my cycles are 25-28 days. Nice to meet everyone.

Jess User Image

29 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 29 Replies | Last Page

Congrats on your reversal. I had mine untied in March 2011. It's the most wonderful feeling to have yourself back to "normal" I know. I wish you most of luck on your journey to having a baby.

12 years ago

Hello! I had my TR May 4, 2011. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate but AF visited so here we are again (first "real" month) TTC . I am due to Ovulate May 30 so we are BD every other day right now and keeping our fingers crossed . I have 2 girls from a previous marriage and my hubby does not have any. I pray it does not take long but who knows. GL on a and sorry you are already feeling a lilttle blue but that is normal since you are worried. I know it is hard, but trying to stay stress free and relaxed is the best thing. (THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE I KNOW!) Nice to meet you and hope you get a little bit happier soon

12 years ago

Hi!! I had a TR in December 2010 and have been TTC since January 1st 2011. I too am sooo stressed out and depressed. My cycles have become slightly irregular since the reversal and I don't understand why. Anyways, I understand your discouragement. Keep your head up.. Baby Dust!!!!

12 years ago

Glad to hear from some ladies who have had TR.
Hope we all get BFP soom. I found out I did not ovulate this month, was very surprised because I do have reg periods.
So, I am starting clomid this month, I hope it works.
Gl to everyone

Jess User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi There!

My name is natasha and I had tubal reversal surgery done on 5/11. I ovulated on 6/2 but got my period 5 days early (well I think its that witch) this past sunday 6/12 (was hoping it was IB but the flow is to heavy). Hopefully this cycle will be the one,,, Baby dust and hugs to you

User Image

12 years ago

Well I finally did get my BFP, only to find out a week later I was having a miscarriage.
But at least I know I CAN get pg I was beginning to wonder!
So now I dont know what to think I was about 5 weeks.
The doctor said to wait for one cycle and try again, but I swear I think I am pg again already. I am having the EXACT same symptoms
I dont know about anyone else but we have been ttc for about 10 months so we dont just have protection laying around lol.

Btw I got preg the very first time I used OPK.

Jess User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi all! I don't have a tubal but I will after this, our third baby, is born in November. I'm 37. We've been on the ttc journey for SEVEN years! We've had three early losses and have used clomid for our first successful pregnancy. Anyway, I'm responding only because I am SWEARING by OPKs and BDing everyday from the first sign of LH surge. I agree with you! I'm older, have had my thyroid surgically removed (effects fertility powerfully)and have endometriosis so ttc has been a difficult road. That said, OPKs are responsible for this pregnancy we have now (17 weeks). As soon as I saw the SLIGHTEST line, we started Bd'ing and VOILA! Success. So here's to you all and your approaching BFPs!

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

12 years ago

Hi, i had my tubal reversal may 24, 2011. The pain after was terrible. But all well worth it. Currently this is my first month ttc and af was suppose to show today and hasnt yet. gl and lots of baby dust to all!!

12 years ago

I had my tubal reversal done June 17, 2011 and I am one month feeling great. I had my monthly cycle june 21 to june 27. I started hanging intercourse with my fiance 2 weeks after surgery and I am having severe pregnancy symptoms. Nausea. Sore beasts/nipples, cm, etc... I know it's toooo early to test but I am looking forward to that positive pregnancy test...

12 years ago

I had my reversal July 28, 2011. I was only able to get my right side repaired. We're in our 3rd month ttc. Doctor has put me on clomid and said to use OPk's. Have any of you had a positive yet?

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo