Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

TTC after tubal reversal

Category: Cycle Buddies & Groups
Posted by wannababy30 » May. 18, 2011 7:17pm

Hi Im new. Just wondering if anybody has had a tubal reversal. I had mine in Aug 2010 and still no bfp. Would love to hear from anyone who has, or even if ya havent lol. I am on dpo 4 and already depressed. I have taken sooooo many hpt only to be let down month after month. this is my first month using opk. I thought they didnt work for me but i was testing too early I thought i od earlier since my cycles are 25-28 days. Nice to meet everyone.

wannababy30
Reply by nena31 » May. 18, 2011 9:48pm

Congrats on your reversal. I had mine untied in March 2011. It's the most wonderful feeling to have yourself back to "normal" I know. I wish you most of luck on your journey to having a baby.

nena31

Reply by smc8869 » May. 26, 2011 1:46am

Hello! I had my TR May 4, 2011. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate but AF visited so here we are again (first "real" month) TTC . I am due to Ovulate May 30 so we are BD every other day right now and keeping our fingers crossed . I have 2 girls from a previous marriage and my hubby does not have any. I pray it does not take long but who knows. GL on a and sorry you are already feeling a lilttle blue but that is normal since you are worried. I know it is hard, but trying to stay stress free and relaxed is the best thing. (THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE I KNOW!) Nice to meet you and hope you get a little bit happier soon

smc8869

Reply by roknrobn » May. 27, 2011 7:12pm

Hi!! I had a TR in December 2010 and have been TTC since January 1st 2011. I too am sooo stressed out and depressed. My cycles have become slightly irregular since the reversal and I don't understand why. Anyways, I understand your discouragement. Keep your head up.. Baby Dust!!!!

roknrobn

Reply by wannababy30 » May. 27, 2011 8:45pm

Glad to hear from some ladies who have had TR.
Hope we all get BFP soom. I found out I did not ovulate this month, was very surprised because I do have reg periods.
So, I am starting clomid this month, I hope it works.
Gl to everyone

wannababy30

Reply by noblen1 » Jun. 14, 2011 2:35am

Hi There!

My name is natasha and I had tubal reversal surgery done on 5/11. I ovulated on 6/2 but got my period 5 days early (well I think its that witch) this past sunday 6/12 (was hoping it was IB but the flow is to heavy). Hopefully this cycle will be the one,,, Baby dust and hugs to you

User Image

noblen1

Reply by wannababy30 » Jun. 15, 2011 5:47pm

Well I finally did get my BFP, only to find out a week later I was having a miscarriage.
But at least I know I CAN get pg I was beginning to wonder!
So now I dont know what to think I was about 5 weeks.
The doctor said to wait for one cycle and try again, but I swear I think I am pg again already. I am having the EXACT same symptoms
I dont know about anyone else but we have been ttc for about 10 months so we dont just have protection laying around lol.

Btw I got preg the very first time I used OPK.

Jess

User Image

wannababy30

Reply by DMPage » Jun. 15, 2011 7:34pm

Hi all! I don't have a tubal but I will after this, our third baby, is born in November. I'm 37. We've been on the ttc journey for SEVEN years! We've had three early losses and have used clomid for our first successful pregnancy. Anyway, I'm responding only because I am SWEARING by OPKs and BDing everyday from the first sign of LH surge. I agree with you! I'm older, have had my thyroid surgically removed (effects fertility powerfully)and have endometriosis so ttc has been a difficult road. That said, OPKs are responsible for this pregnancy we have now (17 weeks). As soon as I saw the SLIGHTEST line, we started Bd'ing and VOILA! Success. So here's to you all and your approaching BFPs!

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy week by week

DMPage

Reply by jjmmcc » Jul. 17, 2011 10:42pm

Hi, i had my tubal reversal may 24, 2011. The pain after was terrible. But all well worth it. Currently this is my first month ttc and af was suppose to show today and hasnt yet. gl and lots of baby dust to all!!

jjmmcc

Reply by Prttybrneyez1 » Jul. 17, 2011 11:39pm

I had my tubal reversal done June 17, 2011 and I am one month feeling great. I had my monthly cycle june 21 to june 27. I started hanging intercourse with my fiance 2 weeks after surgery and I am having severe pregnancy symptoms. Nausea. Sore beasts/nipples, cm, etc... I know it's toooo early to test but I am looking forward to that positive pregnancy test...

Prttybrneyez1

Reply by tabjean » Nov. 17, 2011 5:26pm

I had my reversal July 28, 2011. I was only able to get my right side repaired. We're in our 3rd month ttc. Doctor has put me on clomid and said to use OPk's. Have any of you had a positive yet?

tabjean

Reply by wannababy30 » Nov. 21, 2011 5:17pm

I did get a positive after about 10 months but had a m/c. So we are still trying! GL to you.

wannababy30

Reply by TTCin30's » Jan. 18, 2012 4:09pm

Hi Ladies.
I had a tubal reversal completed in Feb 2011 with no luck of BFP as of yet.
This month I started taking Clomid 100 mg.
I would love to hear some success stores after tubal reversal.
I need motivation now.

Thanks,

Holly - 35
DH - 34
DS - 16

User Image
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

TTCin30's

Reply by GODcan » Feb. 1, 2012 8:03am

Hello everyone!
I am 36 years old,and have two beautiful children from my first marriage.My children are (boy)11 and (girl)9.My first marriage was,abusive and awful.I did not want to be pregnant by that man again and go through 9 months of loneliness and sadness.I didn't think I would ever be out of that situation and so after my daughter,I had a tubal ligation.
After finding out that my husband had cheated on me several times throughout our 15 years together,I left him and divorced him with lightning speed.
I prayed that God would send me an angel,a man that would love me and treat me the way I deserved to be treated and who would love my children.God answered my prayers.
I am now married to the most wonderful man I have ever met.I never knew that men could be loving and faithful!He is 10 years younger than I am and has no biological children,although he does love and care for my children as they are his own.
We want so very much to have a biological child,to bring our little family closer,and share a common bond.
we have decided to use this year's tax return money for a tubal ligation reversal.They are EXPENSIVE.wow.
I have a DR. picked out in Cincinnati,Ohio.My operative report has been looked over and a consultation is scheduled for Feb.15th.
The Dr. said that I would have a 50-60% chance of conceiving after the operation.I am not quite sure how he would know that just by looking at some words on a paper of what my obgyn did to "tie" my tubes.I am thinking that it is just the average? I am hoping that once he does the reversal he will say my odds are higher?
Really though...a 50-60% chance is worth it to me..since right now I have like a less than 15% chance.
I am just so ...anxious...and scared...and excited...
Sorry if I ramble!!

GODcan

Reply by GODcan » Feb. 1, 2012 8:58am

I have my consultation for tubal reversal on February 15th.I wish you the best of luck and prayers...

GODcan

Reply by starbird » Feb. 24, 2012 5:43pm

Hello everyone, well after 10 long years of being tied i had my reversal January 6, 2012. This is our offical first month ttc our 6th child. I am 35 years old and hubby is 36. I used opks to pin point my ov days and db 14, 15, 16, 17 this month (Feb.) with positive opks on days 15-16. I am guessing i am 9 dpo maybe 8 but funny thing is i seemed to have ovulated on both sides this month, i had pain on both overies then the next day both overies were swollen, I am getting what i think are good early pg symptoms but not sure? I should start my period on the first of march. So far i have had cramps to the point of going to er and got checked out, the er also confirmed double ov, then that went away. Then about two days ago hubby noticed first but my areolas have doubled in size. Breast are kinda swollen and today still. I have not had any spotting but keep getting this pulling feeling in my pelvic area. Not like af cramps. I know its early to test and plus i did anyway this morning lol bfn kinda thought it would be. I have no history of fertility issues past or present. Doc that did the tr said my last doc who did the ligation in the first place actually only took a very very small amount off the tubes and that i have a great deal of tube left and in very good shape. He didnt tell me the lengths but going off that he was really shocked at how much tube i had left i took this as a very good thing :-) I guess i just read so many bad things happen after tr and only seem to find forums on tr for problems after that it worries me. Is there anyone out there that has had good outcome from there tr and everything went fine?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpghttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

starbird

Reply by wannababy30 » Feb. 27, 2012 9:59am

Hi,
Well I have been on a break for a few months, was getting way too stressed out TTC. I went last week and had some dye ran in my tubes and they are BOTH OPEN!! yay. So I just finished 100 mg clomid, we will see what happens.

Jess

User Image

wannababy30

Reply by Leapfrog » Feb. 29, 2012 3:41am

Hi

I had a TR in Sep 2011. So far no pregnancy. Just after they had finished the surgery they performed a HSG and the surgeon said it was succesful.

It has been 6 weeks since my last AF and I have all the preggo signs but HPT is negative.I took 4 so far. I wonder if I am pregnant or not???

Anyway my doctor wants me to start clomid 100mg next cycle.

Leapfrog

Reply by Leapfrog » Mar. 2, 2012 2:02am

AF showed today. Day 1 of a new cycle,,,

Leapfrog

Reply by Tschulze » Mar. 9, 2012 3:01pm

I had my TR on Feb. 24 I started my period on March 6. I usually have a 28dc, so I made calendar starting with my current cycle I am suppose to ov on the 20th of this month. My tubes are open my doctor say that my surgery was great there wasn't any problems, tubes 7 and 6.5. I am hoping for a BFP very very soon. I wish everyone luck baby dust to all.

Tschulze

Reply by Tschulze » Apr. 17, 2012 3:02pm

wannababy30 - Have you gone back to your doctor? Maybe they will give you something that would help you.
I will be for you...

Tschulze