Community post

Discussion

feb 24th 4dpo anyone with me??

Would love to have some two week wait buddies! :-( only symptoms so far for me

3dpo: lots of creamy cm and some mild cramping

4dpo: its a bit early in the day still but peed twice in two hours and havennt had anything to drink lol. Will update later if things happen :-)

95 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 95 Replies | Last Page

I am 4dpiui today :-)

Fingers crossed!!

9 years ago

Awesome!! :-) I'm still havinng some cramping and creamy cm today along with increased urination. still just typical pms symptoms though... wishing i could just fastforward to next week

9 years ago • Post starter

YA I've been crampy and having to pee every 2 seconds but u know that's from the trigger shot, hpts are still showing positive lol.

Ugh I know right ? Longest 12 days everrr

9 years ago

Hopefully in another 4-5 days we'll have some different things going on! I'm looking forward to test time! I wanna wait til 12dpo but I dunno if I can

YA. Haha me too, but I never wait i torture myself lol. I'm still peeling on a stick everyday to watch the trigger shot fade out, which is taking for everrrr

9 years ago

I'm just gonna use dollar store tests from here on out. I can't believe the amount of money I've spent on FRERs and miscellaneous blue dye tests lol

YA I bought 50 wondfo ???? lol BC yA the frers get sooooo expensive. And those blue dyes are so bad bad bad. They have given me the meanest of evaps even in the time limit. But in the other hand they picked up my CP when free didn't... So I have a love hate wih them lol

9 years ago

I have wicked line eye when using blue dye tests lol!

5Dpo today, cold symptoms even though i just got over a cold a couple weeks ago...cramping, and peeing a lot lol. i literally peed 3 times in less than two hours. only had a cup of tea. which is herbal so naturally caffeine free. super. weird. still too early to be having pregnancy symptoms so I'm tryingnot to read too much into it

Woke up feeling like I got hit by a bus this morning. Runny nose sore throat upset tummy and crampssss. Not how I wanted to start my day!! My mcg shot is almost out of my system I assume by tomorrow it will be gone ;-)

9 years ago

And then the real fun starts lol!! The week before my period is always so crazy! Hopefully we won't see AF for quite some time

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo