Community post

Discussion

12 dpo ... BFN :-(

Hi Ladies, today I'm 12dpo according to my calendar. I was totally convinced that this was our month for BFP but tested this morning and again tonight and BFN. I'm so disheartened .. My bbs have been tender and very prominent veins, very vivid dreams, emotional and lots of gas (never like that lol) but overall I just feel pregnant and hubby even commented that my bust seems to be bigger! Trying to keep positive, after all it's not over till the wicked witch appears but wondering what the chances are of getting BFP this far in? With my 1st I just knew I was pregnant and if I remember I was about 3-4 weeks when I tested, however it was much easier then as we weren't ttc so it was a wonderful surprise! Hate the TWW and not knowing lol ! Any advice appreciated :-)

7 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Not trying to be the person with the horrible comment ! But this happend to me last month I was so convinced it worked except for all the BFN tests ! I ended up being 8 days late but keep testing your not out till the witch comes !!! X

9 years ago

It's not a horrible comment lol .. I appreciate your honest reply as its easy to get caught up in it all and I'm sure my minds convincing my body!! this month I have tried so hard to stop symptom spotting and just take it as it comes but it's difficult not to get my hopes up!!! Last month I had all the symptoms but BFN, was sure this month was different ...ooft it's a roller coaster of emotions lol. Here's hoping we get our BFPs soon !!

9 years ago • Post starter

Your not out yet ! When are you due AF ?? X

9 years ago

Wednesday!! That's why I posted as was convinced a pink line (even a faint one) would be here by now?? I'm going to accept that my chances are slim now .... but I will keep testing till the witch says otherwise lol ...just to be sure ;-)

They do say don't test till a missed period so you ain't out yet !!! X

9 years ago

Good luck in your ttc this month!!

Thanks Hun 6dpo tomorrow so it's dragging haha x

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo