Community post

Discussion

Evil Blue Dye!!

So yesterday early afternoon (around 12pm) I took my first clearblue +/- test. It showed a very faint line (took photo of it and uploaded it to gallery) which was hard to see through photo but you could see it faintly with eyeview. You could see it better with invert than normal view. I've been warned by others about using this, but this was almost free so I couldn't complain getting them. The first test I took did not do this, I did it at DPO 7 (Saturday) It had no line at all except - . Where the one I took DPO 9 had right side vertical line instead of || it was | if that makes sense.

So now its so upsetting after trying for so long, and then having a hpt like this give you so much hope just to be turned down when you take a FRER to double check and its the biggest negative you've ever seen!

Has anyone else dealt with this? I guess I'm just looking for some support and know that I'm not the only one who went through this rough mess with this kind of test. Which now I have banned these tests from my home!!!

Gabriel <3 R.I.P. (07/27/2012 - 10/03/2012) - We will always love you baby boy! ************************* TTC baby #2 Fourth Cycle - Feb 2013 Chemical =( Fifth Cycle - March 2013 - First natural no drugs Sixth Cycle - April 2013 - Femara (5mg)

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I took a blue test and I got 2 tiny blue dots where the verticals line should be.... And now my 3 year old is freaking out a bird outside. If you get anything in that vertical line- congrats!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo