Community post

Discussion

Who is having January 2014 baby?

View Full Post

I am expecting my first baby at 33+.Ovulation/conception on 26th April, today 9 DPO , got my BFP, my due date is on 17th Jan 2014. Baby dust to us all.

125 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 125 Replies | Last Page

@ kirihu - Good. Keep trying dont give up. There is always a next time. Hats off to u. U got a good spirit.

Lots of baby dust to u.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Everyone! I think I got a BFP this morning. It was faint. I am going to wait a few days and test again.....I am not sure what my outcome will be. I just had my Mirena IUD removed on April 10th, had a "period" starting on the 13th. I was supposed to ovulate on the 25-30. Not sure when I ovulated, but guessed the 25th. If that is the case I am 16 dpo today. So I should have had a more firm positive. So, I think I may be off on dates. Since I just had the IUD removed I am not sure of dates.
If my calculations are correct I am due sometime mid January, on the 16th. Will wait until Tuesday to retest!

10 years ago

I may be having a Jan 2014 baby. Im 6 dpo and I swear today my breast have a mind of their own. They are so heavy that they feel weighed down n achy. I dont know what that is all about. But best wishes to every1 and congrats to the others.

10 years ago

Hi all,

Just an update AF showe up this morning, so its count down to when i can start using my OPKs.

I was wondering if any1 could help me, this will be my first time in using theses OPKs and was wondering when is the best time to take theses tests?

my cycle is the usual 28 days gave or take a day, i work night shift 3 nights a week, so any help about using the OPKs would be much appreciated.

Thanx baby dust to all xx

10 years ago

im 10dpo and experiancing crazy pregnancy sytoms. hopefully fingers crossed. i would be due jan 24/2014.. lots of baby http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gifdust everyone :D

10 years ago

Ange 26,

If I am preggers my due date would be 1/25/14. Have you had any cramping and back pain? I cramped all day yesterday. What are you symptoms?

10 years ago

Iam 10 dpo today and + test on Mother's Day-8dpo!! I had a chemical last cycle so i am being VERY cautious until I hear a heart beat!! My EDD is 1/25/14

User Image

10 years ago

Hi !

Im a 28 yr old woman ttc #1. Have been hopping groups starting from 'TTC a Nov 2013 baby'. had kinda given up hope in between.

well im now hoping for a January 2014 baby If all works out my due date will be Jan 16, 2014.

Im 5 days over due for . hope she stays away this time

I dint really dwell much on the TWW as i want expecting this month to work out. I guess i ovulated much later. Waiting for a week after supposed AF date to test. thts 2 days from today.

There is a HPT lying at home tht is really tempting me to test but i think i shud wait.

Wish me luck !!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

Tryn4#4amIcrzy?,

BIG to you!! I could only be so lucky. Did you have any signs? If I got preggers this month we would have the same due date. I test yesterday and got a 3 times. I really want to test today but Im afraid. Did you have any symptoms?

10 years ago

OMG I just got ! It was faint but it was there!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo