Community post

Discussion

Who is having January 2014 baby?

View Full Post

I am expecting my first baby at 33+.Ovulation/conception on 26th April, today 9 DPO , got my BFP, my due date is on 17th Jan 2014. Baby dust to us all.

125 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 125 Replies | Last Page

Hi all, have a 3 yr old son..been ttc for 2 yrs with 2 early misses. now got a positive test been on clomid and did ai this month...so very hopeful!!! been having blood checked for progesterone and hcg. hcg came out with nice jump in numbers but prog dipped a bit now on prog tabs.has anyone heard of this happening??

obviously nervous
first doc visit and scan is on tuesday...

10 years ago

Hi, I am due around January 14 2014 with my first child & first pregnancy. I am 15 dpo and got my BFP at 9 dpo. I believe ovulation was cd17 (April 24th).

Does anyone have advice on how to get into a Dr. sooner?? How do people get their beta numbers when they are not on an ivf type course? I can't get anyone to see me until 8-10 weeks. I am frustrated because I am only 4 weeks and 4 days I think, but I have mild cramps every day and some days (like today) the cramps are isolated to my left side and very low, and moderate, not light (I have not had any spotting). If it was the right side it would seem like round ligament pain could be possible. I just have ectopic in the back of my head since I have no idea what symptoms would feel like for ectopic and it's mostly 1 sided. My aunt had an ectopic and nearly died but just made it to the ER in time.

I know we can barely see a sac on ultrasound at less than 5 weeks, but has anyone been this early and had their doctor do a transvaginal just to check location?

Best of luck to everyone!! Hope all of our beans stick!! :-)

10 years ago

Hi all, just a quick update it's 12 DPO and I took a test this morning and still got a BFN, I've come to terms that this month wasn't meant to be, so I've bought some OPKs ready for next time, never used them before so hopefully it's wont be long before I get my BFP!!!!

Baby dust to all xx

10 years ago

We were trying to conceive since February and got my BFP last Saturday. Due date is January 5th! Husband wants a New Year's Day baby but we'll see :)

Happiness for all!

User Image Currently Pregnant with my First :) Praying for all of you

10 years ago

@ cutemonters - congratulations. Take care. enjoy!!!

Baby dust to u.

@therose69 - sorry to hear bfn. Good for OPK. All the best dear. Do let us know about bfp.

Baby dust to u.

10 years ago • Post starter

@ luckyskys - Congrats to u. Be positive. Please don't think negative. Start taking folic acid. At 6 week we need to see the doc. Just have patience and take care of the little one.

Baby dust to u.

10 years ago • Post starter

luckyskys

Call your doctor and say you are concerned because of pain you are having. They will usually start with a beta and repeat a few days after. Once you see if you are doubling then they will decide if an ultrasound would be worth it. But one sided pain can happen in normal pregnancies too. I have had an ectopic and you will know when something is wrong as the pain is not fun! Sometimes doctors don't realize how stressful the wait for the first appointment is. I have had a m/c as well as my ectopic so no pregnancy will be easy for me knowing what can and does happen! But usually when you call and are concerned and be forward about your concern they will listen and help easy your mind. Good luck and

hopelily

Congrats! A lot of women use progestrone during early pregnancy.

cutemonsters

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Thank you Saayaa and Dolphin!! I am already on prenatals :-) and they scheduled the first ultrasound for May 22nd. Did the doctor do your betas early? I am 4w4d today.

@therose69 - I am so sorry this month wasn't your month. That means your perfect baby is meant to be at a slightly different time! Good luck mext month and tons of baby dust your way!!!

@cutemonsters - Congrats!!! Our due dates are about 9 days apart!

10 years ago

Yes I have already done two betas one last week and one this week. I also have a history of mc and ectopic so they need to make sure things are normal very early. I also was being treated for infertility so Drs and appts have been a part of my life on a regular basis for the last two years.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

i went back to my dovotr yesterday to have a follow up ultrasound, he said everything is fine, he told me that my pcos has no got significantly worse and is now affecting the whole of both ovaries, so i had discussions with him about fertility ytreatments and he has put me on to femara (letrozolum) he said we must wait till next month and then when i start the tablets i call him and i will go to him in a few days after starting to have a ultrasound fown which will determine when i should start trying to conceive, but all that being said does not mean im not going to try this month of course i am and we see how it goes.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo