Community post

Discussion

Who is having January 2014 baby?

View Full Post

I am expecting my first baby at 33+.Ovulation/conception on 26th April, today 9 DPO , got my BFP, my due date is on 17th Jan 2014. Baby dust to us all.

125 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 125 Replies | Last Page

Just to let you all know it's 10 Dpo 2day and I did a test this morning and got a BFN, don't think it will ever happen, feeling really sad and down I'm thinking I'd given up and getting sterilised as I can't keep doing this every month it breaks my heart :-(

10 years ago

sorry to put a downer on everybody but i found out this morning i lost the pregnancy over night i was only about 1 week and my doc said it evacuated cleanly nothing was left so no worries of any complications, i have to go back as soon as AF has finished and he will give me treatment and care to help me fall pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy, he said i need to go on to fertility drugs because it is possible my eggs are to damaged from the pcos and my body cannot support a pregnancy with out help now so here is fingers crossed for the future and congrats to all for your babies

User Image

10 years ago

hi thank you for your support, im sorry to hear your stories therose69 and kirihu. the months seem endless when u are ttc and the pain and heartache that we must suffer sometimes in order to conceive is so hard :( hugs to you both.

10 years ago

@ kirihu - I m sorry to hear this. Now don't think about this. U will have a baby. Try this month. Sure u will have valentine baby.
I can understand ur loss. But there is always a hope.

Lots if baby dust to u.

10 years ago • Post starter

@ therose69 - ok it is negative. But AF is also due. If AF does not show u then please check once again after 7 days. I m sure u r pregnant. So please have patience and b positive.

Lots of baby dust to u.

@ saayaa - do you think that I tested 2 early, as AF not due till Sunday?

10 years ago

@ therose69 - for some ladies it does not show early. Just wait n watch. They say if it is girl hcg level will b high so it show in 9dpo but if it Is boy it will show after a week. Bcos hcg level will grow slowly for boy.

I can just say since u have pregnancy symptoms that means u r 100 % pregnant. Just enjoy each n everyday. Take Care. Eat healthy food.

Lots of baby dust to u.

i will be trying again this month i am determined to make it happen, i have already started planning the next month and started getting m opk's ready, im prepared for anything after the last 2 years that i have had i dont think anything can bother me now, i am just going to focus on the positive and be extremely happy for everyone who will be having their 2014 baby and i know i will get mine soon so keeping the hope alive here and thank you for your support saayaa take care of your self and a huge bunch of baby dust to you. have a

User Image

10 years ago

@ kirihu - Good going. U r very strong person. It looks u got a very loving husband. Take care. Thang dear.

Lots of baby dust.

Hi to all
Just tell me, who all been to doctor. For this month what doctor told u to have and not to have. Also what medicine u r eating. Please let me know bcos I will b meeting doc on 20th may.

Baby dust to all.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo