Community post

Discussion

Assured Brand Tests?

Has anyone had any experiance with the dollar tree assured brand tests. I am 12dpo. Went thru 6 yesterday trying to get more than a questionable line 5 showed what looked to be a very faint line, and one nothing. I got another questionable this am, a solid for sure faint line at 11 am (showed up within 1 minute and is still there and visable now), then nothing at 2. My IC's finally got here this after noon, and they are showing nothing. Im wondering if these are at all reliable as i have never used them before because everyone always talks about new choice brand, and all my store has carried for a while now is the assured. Any insight into sensitivity and trustworthyness would be very welcome.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I never used ICs or the Dollar Tree ones but at 12doo the Frer should pick up something. Good luck and Babydust!

Dh 33 Me 33 TTC 8yrs BFP 9-20-11 Hadrian Mo'Nae (23wks) TTC Our Take Home Baby

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo