Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Yay for BFP's! Good Luck ladies!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Ktintall and Gunzz...both of your tests look great to my eyes! Keep us posted :)

10 years ago

ktindall that test looks great! Ignore the internet cheapie. I've had terrible experiences with them, so I don't doubt that it's a false negative. Call your doc for blood draw!

gunzzz can't wait to hear your beta results FX

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Update call my doc and the nurse was excited. My next appt is not tell the 29th he says that's fine ill still be preggo.

By the way I took another test and yes a BFP.

I'm so overwhelmed with joy excitement etc.....

User Image

10 years ago

yay ktindall! Did you post a pic of your newest test?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Felurian- Ididnt but I'm going to re test in the am I'm still in shock lol.

User Image

10 years ago

I love seeing these BFPs!! Yay!!!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Yay!!

10 years ago

OMG!!! I am so elated & excited to see the BFP's!!!

Ktindall & Gunzzz here's to a !!! I that those little beans stick & this trend continues on in the forum!

A usual to all of us...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo