Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Yay gunzzz! That is definitely not a faint positive! Congrats and fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

I saw my RE yesterday, well not my actual Dr, but another one in the practice and she was fantastic! I actually found out that I have two clotting disorders. I have protein S deficiency as well as Factor V Leiden. So I will definitely be getting a referral to a hematologist.

We also went over the plan for my IVF. We talked about the different protocols and I was going to do a min stim with clomid. She feels that because I mostly averaged only two follicles on clomid that I would be better off going with low doses of gonal f and luveris instead. So that's the plan for now.

I had to go for repeat blood work to confirm the protein S deficiency and then l get referred to a hematologist. After that we can move ahead with the IVF. The dr figured July would be the month for us.

I'm going to do some hard core working out and will keep taking my vitamins to get as healthy as I can before then.

Hope everyone is well!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Gunzzz I always think of faint positives as the ones where you know you see something, but you don't know if it's your mind playing tricks on you. The tests that you often see in the voting category of the pregnancy test gallery here. That is an undeniable positive! GL with blood test tomorrow.

ssurra I always stay away from the hot tub because my doc told me to. However, like gunzzz said, if the temp is 98 or lower you should be fine because it wouldn't raise your body temp

MrsMullen yay for cysts being gone! Sorry about the endo :( I hope your surgery is successful.

Melissa, sounds like a good plan. That's interesting about your diagnoses with the blood clotting. July will be here before you know it!

AFM Did IUI today. Sperm count post wash was 25 million! Just one follicle on the right. The one on the left didn't mature. I actually got to see my RE yesterday, not just the NP, which was great. He is a bit concerned that my follicle is from the right again. It's been on the right three months in a row, and he said that my body may be compensating for something happening on the left, which may be also compromising the right. He also said if IUI doesn't work after three times, and if the right is dominant again next cycle, he'll be more suspicious. But we're hoping it just works this time so we don't have to worry about it!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Third times a charm Allison! Fingers crossed for you!

10 years ago • Post starter

Ok ladies I need your help go to my test image #128979 and tell me what you think.

Your help is greatly appreciate. I took the equate test and got these results then I took an internet cheapie and got a negative.

KT

User Image

10 years ago

ktindell~ that is def a positive in my eyes! There is no mistaking that cross! I would call your dr for a blood draw!! GL!!!!

10 years ago

Ktindall,

That's def positive. That's how mine was. :) call your doctor!!!!

10 years ago

Thats a definate positive!!!

10 years ago

Gunzzz, what did your doctor say?

10 years ago

Jbergsma,

I went in for lab work at 7am. I'm waiting, which seems forever for my results. I should know a lot more in a few hours. I'll def keep you posted. Normally I would have taken another test today. But I only had one. I didn't want to spend any more money. So I'm hoping I will get some great news! Fingers crossed on this bittersweet day. A lot of emotions going on today. This day last year I lost my pregnancy at 14 weeks:( I'm hoping this day will turn around.

10 years ago

I'm sure it will. FX. This is going to be a wonderful day in the end!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo