Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part12

View Full Post

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 10 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=22954

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies....
Just got back from Vacation....Hawaii was amazing and wonderful and so now I'm back in the grind.
No symptoms while on vacay, I'm guessing because I was running around and had other things (volcanos, botanical gardens, waterfalls) to think about.

Now that I'm home, I'm 10 DPO....cramps on my left side and I am exhausted. Not sure if that's because I had 8 days of go go go go and I've been up for more than 24 hours....we left Hawaii at 12:30pm Sunday....that's 6:30pm EDT...(woke up around 7am there, 1pm EDT)and it's now around 4:30 Monday afternoon and we're still up....I slept a little on the plane.....I am also terribly terribly bloated. I look pregnant, and I have no ankles. (But that's what happens when I fly long distances.)

So that's where I am.....

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hey there felurian! I still have the brownish spotting. A little more than i did the other day. But now that i think of it, this is what they considered my AF last cycle when it got heavier. I never really saw red, just brown??? Its confusing to me. Anyway, i am excited about the US tomorrow because we can finally sit down with the dr. Ever since we started this journey (in Oct '12) with our RE, we have only seen his NP and the sonographer whih does not seem right. I live in a decent size Midwestern city and we only have one RE left here so nobody else close enough to see for a second opinion:(
Ahhh,.... Tomorrow cannot come soon enough!
How is everyone else doing?
MrsFlashe- i am so happy that u and ur DH had a wonderful time!!

10 years ago

felurian -- All of the opks I took (cd12-17 - I took 2 one day though I have had + in previous months in the morning) were negative. BDed cd 11, 15, 16 and tonight (cd18) in the hopes that the OPKs just missed it. Definitely confused.

I tend to O semi-late (avg cd16), but figured with clomid and progesterone it would happen on time-ish. Fingers crossed, though my hopes are not high.

10 years ago

Hey ladies.

I know I have taken time away again. But me and my DH have been so busy. It actually helped out! Well today is my test week and so many emotions. Tomorrow will be one year since my last m/c. It's crazy how my test day is tomorrow. Well I couldn't stand the fact out of all the days in a year it had to be that day. My BFF, who is my life saver told me God has a plan and something good in store. Well I tested today and I have a faint positive. When I say faint it's not as dark as the control line. I'm trying not to get too excited but I'm overwhelmed at the moment. I went ahead and left a message with my doctor. Hoping I can get in today or tomorrow. My husband and I have had two miscarriages for unexplained reasons. We have be diagnosed with unexplained fertility issues but we are going on 2 1/2 years of trying. I ask all ladies to pray for me! Last night my stomach was so swollen and bothering me. Lots of pressure. When I had pressure the last time, all my issues started!!! Trying to stay positive!!!! I'll try and upload a picture!

10 years ago

Hey Gunzzz, really hope this is it for you. Please keep us up to date. Good luck for tomorrow and hopefully God will turn the sad day into a wonderful happy day!!

10 years ago

Gunzzz that's more than a faint positive! Congrats! I really hope this one sticks for you. What an amazing thing to happen around this sad time. Bittersweet.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Gunzz...I am definitely praying for you! Good Luck and keep thinking positive!

AFM, I am on my 4th day of Femara (CD 6) and it hasn't been anything too out of the ordinary. I have had a few headaches and my BBT stayed above last cycle's coverline until this morning. It was elevated for so long that I took one last HPT to be sure, even though AF had obviously arrived, as I know that Femara is not good at all to have in your system if you are pregnant. Otherwise, no real side effects. I plan to start OPKs on Friday and hope that this is going to work!

Good Luck everyone!

10 years ago

Another question for you ladies: This weekend we're taking a getaway to a small remote cabin with another couple. The cabins all have hot tubs and everyone's talking about getting in at night.

I'll be right in middle of the tww this weekend. Should I avoid? Or is that an old wives' tale?

10 years ago

Thanks everyone. I go tomorrow morning at 7 am for lab work. I should know more tomorrow.

Ssurra-
We went to the mountains on a weekend getaway. The water only got up to 98 degrees. I wouldn't get in over 100 degrees. That's what my doctor said at my initial consult months back. You want to have no doubt at the end of each cycle. I always try and find a reason!!! Good luck!

Felarian-
Yes, I'm not excited yet. It's so weird bc this month I paid off all my medical bills from when it happened last year. Then one year later on the exact day, I have a positive. So you don't consider that faint??? I just assumed it would be darker. But in the past mine were the same. I think my doctor seemed concerned since I said faint. So tomorrow will ease my mind.

10 years ago

Yayyyyy Gunzzzz!!!!! How exciting!!!!! Will leep everything xd for u;)
AFM- i had my appt/ US this am and,.... Cysts r gone, endometriomas are still present. Met the Dr finally and they scheduled me surgery for July 18th. He is now dx-ine with stage 3-4 endometriosis,... Yayyy me! Any hoo.... Anyone out there going through this? I need to know if anyone has or known anyone who has had success after the laproscopy/hysteroscopy??

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo