Community post

Discussion

B viatmins and raspberry leaf tea WORKS

Hi all! Just here to let you know about B6 (or B complex vitamins) and raspberry leaf tea. I am going on 38 and in the last year or so, have had spotting before my period, sometimes up to a week before! I started taking B vitamins about 3 months ago, off and on, but took them religiously this cycle. I also added raspberry leaf tea (organic) this cycle. Well, I woke up to spotting, progressed to "light" within two hours, and now, at 11:30 am, I have full-on AF! No spotting! I am so happy and surprised! Also, no clots (sorry, tmi!). Just thought I'd share the news with you in case there is someone out there with a similar situation. LP was 13 days long...not sure if this is "great" news, but I guess it could be worse. Have been off bc for two years and nothing. Just happy that AF has sorted itself out this cycle.

User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I have almost the same problem. My last cycle I had spotting for four days then heavy bleeding for 2 or 3 days. Then I will have spotting about two or three days before cycle ends my last af lasted 10 days. Ive been using b6 vitamens maybe about 1 week b4 last af. I might start taking one at night. Its supposed to lengthen my lutheal phase my cycles right now are 24 days and I ovulate late to.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo