Community post

Discussion

CD1.. anyone want to join me??

View Full Post

A little bit about myself

I am on CD1 and trying to conceive baby #3. My OH and I have been on this journey for 8 months now and getting rather impatient!!

I am 36 and have two children aged 16 and 9. I have been using BBT charting, prenatal vitamins and OPKs for the last 5 cycles and have included EPO in my last 2 cycles.

I will also start using preseed this cycle.

Anyone want to join??

74 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 74 Replies | Last Page

Hiya all!!!! Just looking in to see how every1 is doing? Xx

9 years ago

Hi everyone - can I join? I am currently CD 7
I am on my 3rd cycle of TTC baby #2
I have a 19 month old daughter who took about 6 months of ttc with a miscarriage thrown in the mix too.
For some reason I felt like I would fall pregnant quickly this time round but here I am on cycle 3 - I know that's not long really but I was just hoping it would be easy second time round.
I normally ovulate on cd 16 - using opks
Hoping we can all share our experience!

9 years ago

Welcome aboard MrsRev

Keep us updated on any progress.

Hope we all get what we are hoping for.. A great big

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone,

Sending you all lots of best wishes xxx

I'm waiting for ovulation signs at the moment, getting CM but not 100% sure whether a it's sticky, watery or egg white! Temp still stable no spike yet. Opks negative but the line is getting slightly darker each day (does that mean I'm getting closer?!)

How are you all getting on?

9 years ago

Hi bettielk

If your OPKs r getting darker then it shouldn't be long then. I should be ovulating soon, I'm also waiting for my positive OPKs. Hate this waiting game I'm soooo impatient lol. Xx

9 years ago

UPDATE

Had a positive OPK on the 3rd so think I ovulated on the 4th March (or so the chart says)

In my two week wait now. Can't stand this waiting though.. I'm sooo impatient too.

@BettieLK.. I agree with Therose69 - you should ovulate soon if your OPKs are getting darker.

@Therose69.. Hope you get your positive opk soon

Hi there well I ain't got a clue Wots going on with me at the mo I did an OPK this morning and there was a line not very dark but it was there, then I did one this evening and it was stark white. That's never happened to me before, and I Havnt had any EWCM yet, so god knows when I'm gonna ovulate. I guess I'm just gonna keep doing the OPKs till I get a positive xx

9 years ago

Hi all!

Thank you so much for the advice everyone. Did digital OPK this morning to avoid confusion but it came back negative, no surge in BBT so think I'm still waiting to ovulate. My sister tried for one month and was successful and says they did it everyday for a month until just after her temp spiked and she's glad she charted because she ovulated a lot later than expected. Hopefully we're all just late ovulaters, just got to keep at it!

I'm off to work, hope you all have lovely weekends, full of ovulation!!

9 years ago

Well I was suppose to ovulate today but guess I'm gonna be late as I'm still getting on my OPKs. But never mind I'm still not in a mad rush to become pregnant as it wasn't long since I had little 1 by c section, I was just gonna relax a few months and let my cycles get back on track. Still gonna track with OPKs and see where I am tho xx

9 years ago

@ Therose69 and BettieLK.. Keep doing the OPKs and don't give up x

@MrsRev.. How are things going for you??

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo