Community post

Discussion

40 and TTC # 2 after 19 yrs

View Full Post

Hello Ladies,
I am 40 and DH is 50. We are trying to conceive our first together. I had a TR in August of 2013 and we stated trying in November 2013. I would like to share this journey with you ladies.

709 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 709 Replies | Last Page

I purchased mine at CVS Rx. But I am sure you can buy them online.

10 years ago • Post starter

good morning ladies,
I hope everyone is having a great day!as for me I am in the process of prepping for Thanksgiving dinner. Today is 7 dpo for me my temp was 98 .3 this AM which is great!
I pray you guys have a great Thanksgiving holiday.

Good day all!

I had 2 solid OPK's at day 14 and 15. Now today is day 17 and still no clear thermal shift.

I'm not sure if it might happen later this cycle or if I should just be looking at next cycle.??

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies. I pray everyone has a great Thanksgiving. CD7 for me. Using the cbef monitor again. Can anyone tell me if there is a pattern to temps pre and post o? Are they higher before, or after?

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca: pre O temps are usually low. Then you should have at least a .30 temp shift the day after you O. The temp has to stay high for three days to confirm that you O. Google it if you need more info about it.

Hi ladies. I hope everyone is having a good thanksgiving's eve! Just left my office and heading home to get a head start in tomorrow 's meal.

@LWilliams & Rebecca, here's a bit of information about BBT charting which coincidentally I googled today because my BBT Chart analysis states that I did not ovulate last month and I'm en route for the same outcome this cycle. So here it is:

"If your temperature shifts up noticeably and remains elevated, you can confirm ovulation using the three over six rule. This requires that the 3 temperatures after ovulation be 0.2 degrees F (0.1 degrees C) or more above the highest of the previous six temperatures with at least one of the temperatures being at least 0.4 degrees higher. This scenario is demonstrated in the adjacent figure.
After a temperature shift, you can optionally draw a coverline for reference. This line reflects the highest temperature of the previous six being considered plus 0.2 degrees. You want to see the prior six temperatures at least 0.2 degrees below the line and the next three above it to confirm ovulation.
Once this criteria is met, ovulation can be confirmed. Ovulation coincides with the temperature shift." This is an excerpt from "Fertility Instructor." I hope it helps you at least a little.

In any event, I'm POD2 with no obvious shift. Arghhh. I'm so upset but at least I'm glad I started Charting because at least now I know that I'm not ovulating even though I have regular periods. I called my doctor and he will see me on Tuesday. Anyway, I really need some words of comfort because I'm about to lose it.

On another note, I wish you all a great Thanksgiving, many blessings and tons of baby dust!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

I just want to wish all of you ladies of a most wonderful Thanksgiving. May the blessings of The Lord be with you today & always!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Happy thanksgiving ladies!

Enjoy your day with the ones you love. May the love and peace of God rest andrule in your heheart's forever.

Happy Thanksgiving ladies! May God bless all of you with a special time with your families, and give you safety and peace.

Quick update - CD8 and I got a high reading on my monitor today. That's 4 days earlier than last month, so I have no idea what's going on. I'm still spotting from AF, and haven't detected any CM yet. Last month, I got one high reading, then went straight to peak. I haven't had any ovary pain or anything. This is just weird.

User Image

10 years ago

Has anyone heard of this?

www.pregnancymiracle.com/

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo