Community post

Discussion

4 weeks blank ultrasound

Has anyone had an ultrasound at 4 weeks and been told nothing was there? HCG is 880. The OB called today (I was seen in ER yesterday for right lower abdominal pain) to see me tomorrow morning. :/
I did see a small black circle on the ultrasound.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi I had the same thing happen to me But I was 7 weeks when I found out I was pregnant but I lost it a few weeks later and the doctors could not tell me why they was not seeing anything so if you found out could you please let me know and good luck to you

11 years ago

Around 4 weeks they usually wont see anything but a blank spot its not until about week 5 or so that they will actually begin to see the forming of the fetus.

The only time i had this happen was when i was suffering from an ectopic pregnancy which caused me to lose my right fallopian tube. My levels were climbing but my OB was not able to see anything on the Ultrasound and i entered the ER because of pain in my lower abdomen and when i arrived they did another ultrasound and found that i had internal bleeding and was rushed back into surgery. I was supposed to be around 6 weeks pregnant when this happened to me.

I am wishing you the best of luck and hopping that it is nothing serious and that your OB just wants to touch base with you. Best of luck

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo