Community post

Discussion

Preseed?

Ok so this is our first cycle using preseed. I have read so many wonderful success stories with those who had been TTC for a while using this and becoming pregnant. I was wondering if any of you guys had been struggling and used this with success.

If you did have success how many cycles did it take?
Did you have to use anything else along with it?
Would you recommend it?

Any and all information is always appreciated.

13 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

I've been trying to conceive since January of this year. Had an early miscarriage in February. I was so desperate to get pregnant again soon, my hubby and I tried pre-seed and I'm pregnant! So first cycle trying pre-seed worked for us! Can't say that's what it was, but it can't hurt either :) And we didn't use any other aids.

11 years ago

Awww im sorry for your loss but congrats on the new bean. Im hoping we have some luck either this cycle or one soon to follow. We have been trying for some time now and im just hoping this will help us a long. Ive read so many success stories.

Congrats again =)

11 years ago • Post starter

11 years ago

Thanks alot

Hi Ladies,

Im trying preseed this cycle too. I am on CD8, I have 3 days until I O so I will let you guys know how it turns out.

11 years ago

Way to go and baby dust... Good Luck :)

That's great! Looking forward to updates :)
Baby dust to all!!!

11 years ago

Hey ladies, I will also be trying Preseed this month. I'm CD3 so i have a few more days till O. But really hoping it helps. Hope to hear from you ladies soon.

10 years ago

Good luck Scarlet-Greg, It didnt work for us last cycle but I was the Orr cycle trying but af still showed her ugly far but I'm wishing you much better luck. Keep us updated :)

10 years ago • Post starter

we are trying preseed for the first time. I may have o'd last night. DTD last night and this morning and used a soft cup as well. Keeping my fingers crossed.

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo