Community post

Discussion

They said it would NEVER happen....

After 8 years of trying (I'm 31) and no luck, I had a pap done last year. They said I had endometriosis, and a funky uterus. My mom had to have a total hysterectomy the week after I was born. They suggested I have one too, and not to even try to conceive. Well, after leaving the man I was with for 9 years (unhappy).. I met someone I truly love 2 months ago. We of course, did the deed. I missed my period but chocked it up to stress.. I didnt even TEST till 18 dpo. Well, guess what... BFP!!! I had to go to doc yesterday because I did not BELIEVE the 3 tests... I am prego. Miracles happen. Baby dust to all!!! Now I am just anxious to see the baby and hear a heartbeat which wont happen for another 3 weeks. Praying all day for a healthy pregnancy and baby :)

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Congratulations!!
I'm 31 and have been trying for 9 years and 2 months. Your post gave me hope =)
Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

11 years ago

Baby dust to all!! Thank you :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Super congratulations!!!!!!!

I also had virtually 0 chance.
I'm 41 and never had kids.
I also left my ex after 10 years because i was miserable.

When mister right finally walked in my life we started trying.
I lived through an ectopic that left my right tube blocked.
He was diagnosed with radiation exposure (military) that left him virtually infertile.
2 1/2 years later still nothing.....
We started looking into IVF.

Then last week I missed my period (I'm super regular).
I thought "ok, I'm getting older it's normal". My mother started menopause early and she brainwashed me into thinking that it's right around the corner.
So I waited for another day... then another day... then another day.
Then I thought "what the heck... it won't hurt to test. It's not like I'll be pregnant or anything"
To my enormous surprise the two lines showed up strong in less than 30 seconds!!!

Did my betas yesterday and I'm at 12700 for only 4w6days!!!
My husband just left to Afghanistan 3 weeks ago and is due to return next week. Can't wait to tell him happy father's day :)

So as you said, miracles can really happen.
I still can't believe it's finally happening!

I wish you an easy pregnancy, a healthy and smart baby, and many years of a happy family!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo