Community post

Discussion

Boxing Day baby! Who else is due at Christmas?

I got my BFP this morning! A faint but pink line at 12dpo :D so happy! It's our first cycle trying after a little break so I'm quite surprised! I guess I have an excuse to get someone else to cook the Christmas dinner this year! I've always wanted a Christmas baby!! I'd love to hear from so e other Christmas mummies to be! Xxxx

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello. I found out that I am due on the 22nd of December. As you are, I am totally excited. Hoping for a girl, but praying not to miscarry. I miscarried last year 4 days after Christmas so I am crossing my fingers and praying that I will be blessed with another healthy child. I am a mother of a 20 month old boy who is just amazing, and oddly enough, I feel as if I am pregnant for the first time. Looking forward to all the dr. visits and stuff. Congrats on your bundle. Have a great day!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo