Community post

Discussion

3rd attempt af started 6/5/2011

hi there i got af yesterday on the 6/5/2011,im just waiting 5 days till they stop this will be my 3rd attempt to fall pregnant and keep it i was 4 weeks and 6 days last month when i found out i had my m/c devastating as it sounds im willing to try 3rd time lucky this will be my last attempt to try for our baby no2 so hope it goes well and i get a sticky bean this time :-( so hoping tho and worried aswell however will i ovulate 14 days after cd1 or not as they were 3 days late this time round any advise will be helpful please guys xxx

IM PREGNANT YAY!!!!!!!! User Image User Image

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi,
So sorry to hear about your loss, my bff just found out today that she is m/c this is her 10th m/c but she does have 2 beautiful healthy girls. With regards to Oing is your cycle regular? if so then you probably will but to make sure you catch the egg try using opk to help pinpoint your best days to
Wishing you and

xXx Yasmine xXx User Image User Image User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

13 years ago

how did u get that countdown thingy???? can i get it if i can where can i get it lol and yes they are reggular cum say time roughly last 5 days and go away lol i had mine last month on the 6th march lasted 5 dyas ov 20th and found out on 15dpo i was pregnant los tit when i was 4 week and 6 days (give or take a few days) x
ty for ur reply xx

13 years ago • Post starter

i think ive got it i dont know tho hmmm.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1304571600z4z28z14.png

13 years ago • Post starter

Good luck! I'm waiting to ov and it seems like it's taking forever. Keep updating how you're doing!

P.S. To get the ticker (that's what they're called)... if you look at the VERY top of the page it says "create your own blah blah blah ticker", or between the community and search bar there is the ticker maker. Once you make it, copy the url for forums that it gives you. Then, to the right side of your page you can see your info, and it says "my countdown" page setup. Chose edit (might be change or create) signature, and paste it in there. Hope you can get it to work! You can also save it to other forums as your signature too.

User Image We are so ready to be pregnant! We are parents with empty arms. User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo