Community post

Discussion

December 2013 babies

Yayy just found out i'm expecting after 4 months of trying and due about 23rd dec so excited

15 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

I got my BFP yesterday at 13dpo & worked out that I will be due around the 23rd of December too :D. I can't believe it, I've got pregnant on my first proper cycle after stopping the contraceptive pill. I'm praying everything is ok & baby is nice & healthy. Going to book an app with my GP tomorrow.
Is this your first baby?
Xx

11 years ago

Congrats on your bfp :-). No this is my forth baby. Im going to gp tomorrow too xx

11 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations!
Hope all goes well with doctor visit! Its so exciting, I want to tell everyone but know I have to wait til after 12 week scan! Hoping to book for an early scan privately at around 8 weeks. Was nearly 14 weeks when I had my first scan with #1 & don't think I could wait that long again!! Was stressed out the whole time til I saw that heart beating!
Xx

11 years ago

yes, very exciting time, yeah strange enough it doesn't really seem real till you have been to your first scan, we're suspecting i'm carrying twins as i'm only 4-5 weeks and I look about 4 months pregnant lol so the doc says she'll try and rush me through to get a scan xx

Oh wow!! I hope you find out if there are 2 in there soon, how fantastic would that be?! Fingers crossed :D
You are right, I don't think it sinks in until you see 'it' on the screen. I'm quite worried about giving birth again (I know its a very long way off yet!) but I hemorrhaged & had 3rd degree tears with my first :( debating whether or not to elect for a c-section this time around. Have you had a section with any of your children? I'm already stressing out about having to go through that whole ordeal all over again. I don't want it to ruin my whole pregnancy.
Xx

11 years ago

Yes i had an emergency c section with my first. Yeah i look like im about 6 months pregnant and got stretch marks coming already so either i am carrying a lot of water already or theres two, my other half is hoping its two lol xx

Are they as bad as people say they are?
I started to show fairly quickly with my first, by about 10 weeks I had a proper little bump. I've still got a jelly belly so hopefully no one will notice as soon this time around!
Sounds like there could be two if you are showing already!! :)
Xx

11 years ago

well as I remember it feels like someone washing up in my stomach lol, but after is the worst as your quite stiff for weeks. I know that's what everybodys saying so hopefully there is two, I cant wait for the scan now lol xx

Sorry for late reply, haven't logged on in a while!
I went to my midwife for a booking app & she said that she wanted to send me off for an early scan with falling pregnant so soon after coming off the pill. I went to hospital the next day but I was only about 4weeks 4days, so naturally it was too small to show up on an ultrasound. They took some blood to do a hormone count which came back at a normal level for around 4/5 weeks pregnant. Went back a couple of days later to have them done again to make sure they were rising properly, they too came back normal :) was such a relief! I've got to go back for another scan on the 3rd May so we will hopefully see a little heartbeat this time.
Have you had anymore indications as to how many babies are in there?
Xx

11 years ago

aww glad everything seems ok so far, fingers crossed for sticky babies. well I went to the walk in centre on sat as was getting pains and I had two docs examine me saying I shouldn't have a bump at my stage of pregnancy. i'm at the midwife today so I've got to tell her I need a scan asap (doctors orders) lol. well I've been feeling movement for the past week or so and still a big belly lol, so hopefully I get a scan this week or early next week, so excited to see how many is in there lol xx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo