Community post

Discussion

Tired!!!!

I don't know if I honestly have the energy to keep up the testing and trying. I'm beginning to think that maybe that is what is making it take so long. I was ttc for 10 months and when I forgot about it I got a BFP. Which ended in a m/c in January and now I want to conceive again, I just wish it would happen soon. I hear storys of other people who conceive the next month but not me. I guess I'm just venting but I'm losing hope and fast. I'm currently 10 dpo and I have been testing since 8 dpo and I think i'm slowing driving myself insane by testing so much and continuously getting BFN. I cause I just need to relax and let nature take it's course.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I got pregnant 5 months after my miscarriage. I think it's okay to take a break then try again when you want to. Just make it fun. I wish I had made it more fun. I was so stressed and it just caused anxiety. Good luck and hopefully you will get that BFP.

so Did you get pregnant? Silly me, I didn't check the posting date.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo