Community post

Discussion

TTC after second MC in a row :(

Hiya ladies, I don't post here normally....I lurk a lot though. I have recently had my second MC in a short while. Feb 2nd I miscarried at 7 weeks. Sept 14 I miscarried at 10 weeks after weeks of early scans and no progression. I had an ERPC that time.
This time it all happened naturally and I have now also developed an infection in my uterus so am on strong antibiotics. I then developed man flu (serious cold) and also a stomach bug yesterday - I have never felt so ill in all my life. The antibiotics (or all of the above) are making my blood pressure so low and I have passed out a few times. It is bad enough having been through this twice....but I just feel so poorly and it is making me so low. Wanting to TTC again as soon as poss and I have started temping for the first time ever. Just needing some support.
The MIL has said 'if you can get pregnant once you can do it again'. (I have children alive and well) But yes, I know that - but my body seems to be screwing up now and I'm wondering if this is it for me, you know? Feeling broken and needing some support x

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Aww...honey I'm sorry for your losses. Give your body a little time to heal and get back on track...healthy that is...The last thing you would want is TC and be extremely sick and risk the chance of having another MC. You'll be just fine though...

9 years ago

So sorry. I had my first mc in January, it was our 2nd month TTC. My doctor said latest research says to wait 1-3 months to prevent any issues with implantation in the future. She strongly encouraged a form of bc until I have 2 periods. The mc was on jan 20... Still no period. Getting frustrated and wanting my body get back on track. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

9 years ago

This broke my heart. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I miscarried our first baby last week. There are no words to describe the devastation you feel. I cannot imagine going through it twice. I'm so sorry again.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo