Community post

Discussion

Who's having a December baby?!

My husband and I are thrilled to say that we are pregnant and due December 20th!! Thank you Jesus! Is anyone else with me?! This is our second successful Clomid treatment. The first ended in a miscarriage, so STICK BABY, STICK!!! Baby dust to you all!

Magan User Image

17 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations to you, I am also do in December, my due date is the 13.

11 years ago

Congratulation to you! If I am pregnant, I will be due on december 28th! Crossing my fingers!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats!!!!! I am due Dec 15th 2013!!!!! Second cycle of Clomid!!!!

User Image[img]

11 years ago

Hi there! I am due December 21st 2013! What a blessing for all of you!

11 years ago

Congratulaions to you, am expecting my first baby at 38+, after 2 miscarriages thanks to Jesus. Ovulation/conception on 11th March, waited till 21 DPO before i did test, got my BFP on 1st April, my due date is on 3rd Dec 2013. Baby dust to us all.

11 years ago

Congratulations everyone! I am so excited for our Christmas presents! My scheduled c-section is December 10th! My brother committed suicide Dec. 10, 1999. This is amazing for our family and especially my mother. Prayers for all and sticky growing babies for us all!

Magan User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies
I just found out yesterday with a normal test and a digital test that I was preggo yes. At 9dpo I got a yes + on a digi I could not believe it. then This morning when I woke up I used fmu took another normal test got 2 lines and then took another digital and said yes+ wow Thank the good lord for blessing me and hubby again. I still cant believe this and congrats to all you ladies. my edd is dec 25,2013

User Image

11 years ago

Yep i'm due dec 23rd after trying for 4 months sticky bby dust to u all xxx

11 years ago

congratulations :) iam due december aswell the 22nd x

11 years ago

I think I'm pregnant.. Have taken 2 faint line tests at 14 dpo, feeling dizzy. My due date would be 13/12/13.
Same due date as my now 3yo daughter!!
Congrats to all xx

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo