Community post

Discussion

I'm out (CD1)

AF arrived this morning, a day early. While I'm glad I don't have to wait around for a late period, I'm still disappointed. I had so many symptoms! Oh well. It'll be fun to try again, amirite ladies?

This month I'll be using opks though. Anyone else starting over today? Anyone else adding more or different fertility aids to their routine?

#1 born 11/29/01 #2 born 10/22/05 ttc #3

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

This may sound stupid but I swear it works !!! I had been trying to get pregnant since last August and was so stressed out being 40 and all and wanting at least 1 child. My best GF new I had been stressed out so for Christmass she had a very special fertility bracelet made for me and gave it too me for my gift. We exchanged late this year so she gave it to me in February and I never took it off just to sleep. All the stones represent something for fertility and she really beleives in the power the stones have. I found out I was pregant on March 18th and I am ten weeks and still never take it off. I would like you all too check out the website and see how beautiful they are and what they represent..... wishing you all baby dust !!!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/67710157/juno-fertility-and-pregnancy-bracelet

User Image

13 years ago

That's sweet! And congratulations! I took out my bunny rabbit worry stone which I rubbed every month until I got #2. I will check out your link. :)

13 years ago • Post starter

Im in the same boat! got my AF yesterday and it was a day early :( I hate starting over cuz the wait till ovulation is almost as bad as the wait after!!!! I am starting OPKs this cycle too! How long are your cycles?

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

13 years ago

I agree, waiting to o is worse, at least in the tww you get to figure out what symptoms you have, lol! I think I'm right on schedule with you ladies. We should be buddies!

User Image We are so ready to be pregnant! We are parents with empty arms. User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies!

quirkmom, I have a 31 day cycle, and today is day 12 but It looks like I ovulate early. I just did my first opk today (tested early because of an increase in CM) and whaddya know, I got a positive result. This is one whole day before the beginning of my "fertile window" and 6 days before I'm "supposed" to ovulate. How is that even possible? Aaargh! No wonder I didn't catch last month, since DH and I didn't even start BDing in earnest until my fertile window. So anyway, Big Plans tonight after the kiddies are in asleep. :-)

nicolegib (and everyone who posted to my thread), yes, let's be buddies!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo