Community post

Discussion

Should I be worried?

I am now 16dpo and I am still getting super faint positives, but having early symptoms. I saw my doctor today and their tests were very faint positives as well, so they want to do blood work. Results will be in Monday and if there are signs of the pregnancy hormone, they want me to come back in for more blood work to see if the hormone is rising as it should. I am just worried that something maybe wrong... I can't help but worry since my first pregnancy ended in loss... Just wondering if any of you ladies have any advice or if you are/have been in my shoes. Thanks!

User image

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

This sounds exactly like me last month. I had early faint positives and they never seemed to get darker. Then at about 17 DPO AF showed up. I also had blood work twice that determined my levels were falling. Unfortunately it ended in "chemical pregnancy". I soooo hope this is not the case for you. The good news for us was that it ended so early we didn't have to wait to start trying again.

Best Wishes!!!

11 years ago

How sensitive is the HPT you are using? Are you sure about when in your cycle you ovulated?

11 years ago

I am no longer getting positive pregnancy tests and I started bleeding very heavily with very very painful cramps.... not sure what is going on... waiting for my doctor to call me back soon...... :'-(
I used three different brands of hpt... I took three Baby brands (dollar general brand). The first two were positives... the third was negative a couple days later. I took an Early Response 6 Days Sooner test the day after my first positive, and it was a very faint positive. Took a Clear Blue Digital the next day and it was negative. Took a Baby test this morning, it was negative... The doctor's tests were faint positives as well... now nothing.... I have no idea what is going on!!!!!!

User image

11 years ago • Post starter

I had an early miscarriage.... those faint positives were real, but the joy was short lived... miscarried just 2 days after getting my first positve at 4 weeks and 3 days :'(

User image

11 years ago • Post starter

That really sucks - so sorry for your loss :-(

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo