Community post

Discussion

Almost 9DPO, Symptoms...

Sore breast, very sensitive nipples, I noticed some strange small white dots / bumps on my nipples yesterday

Strong nausea after eating.

Two HPT's - both Neg........

I'm hopeful........

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

hey there i also had sore breasts and sensitive nipples- but af came..... i try not too look at the sore boobs and stuff anymore as everytime i think it could mean something it dosent.......if your symtoms increase then id say yeah hopefull.....fingers crossed

9 years ago

I've recently read somewhere that Caffeine does play a role in cyclical breast pain.

Caffeine apparently contains a chemical called methylxanthine that causes blood vessels to dilate. This swelling can then cause the breasts to distend and become more painful. The article stressed that the effect that caffeine has on our breasts does not cause or lead to cancer, and that each woman has to weigh the discomfort against her love for coffee.

Iâ??d like to see what happens if I halve my caffeine consumption.........

I'll prob go Bonkers without my coffee

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo