Community post

Discussion

Trying to stay positive....

Hello! I am new here and wanted to get feedback as what helps you stay positive when TTC? My husband and I have been trying for 10 months without success and just feel extremely disappointed each month. It makes it worse when all your friends are pregnant. Any feedback is appreciated!! :)

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Oh girl believe me when I say I completely understand how you feel. All but one of my closest friends are pregnant right now plus a girl I work closely with at school. They all got pregnant within four months of trying. What helped me was finding something positive to channel my energy (I repainted several rooms in our house). It's cliche and I hated accepting it at first but I really came to appreciate the things I could do in the time I wasn't pregnant and most importantly find someone to talk to about it. I found talking to complete strangers who had been in my shoes to be much more cathartic than talking to some of my close (pregnant) friends. Try your best not to isolate yourself, which will make all the disappointment that much more depressing. Don't know if I helped at all but thought I'd try! Best of luck :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo