Community post

Discussion

Mixed results? Help! 32 days late!

Hey!
I'm stressing out as of today...

My last period was 16th Nov and lasted 4 days as normal. AF generally comes every 7 weeks which has been the norm for the past 3 years with no problems. We decided to TTC for our first together (hubby has a son), I used an app to roughly tell me that I ovulated on 20th-26th Dec 2014 so we had sex a week before, after and during said dates just to make sure!
On the 29th dec (1 week before AF due date of 8th jan) I had pinkish when I wiped after loo, which continued until 1st Jan and on that day it changed from pinkish to brownish! Possibly implantation spotting....

AF has never appeared! I tested up until 17 days late which were all bfn, on 17 days late at midnight I ised an Internet cheap test which showed a faint BFP! I then got BFNs so I went to doctor to explain & I got blood taken.... Tests results came back undetected! :(

I continued to test with IC and again on 28 days late at night I got another faint BFP and again in morning (wasn't as strong as night before but was there). I tested against night on Saturday just past and again faint (but stronger than previous tests) BFP! I've tried FRER and superdrug but got BFNs!

Back to doctors and he said its I likely I'm preg as he cannot see a strong positive (I showed him pictures of tests), basically he doesn't think those tests were reliable or positives!
I was so upset today I cried all the way home on the bus! Judging my suspected IB at new year I should/could be 5 weeks!

IM really giving up the will now! My fertile days are due to begin on 11th.... Will I still ovulate of AF has ran away?! Should I keep on testing?!

Really sorry for long post :(

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

*sorry spelling.... Doctor said its UNLIKELY I'm preg!

9 years ago • Post starter

Anyone?!?! :(

I would b going 2 c a OB/GYN 2 get some proper answers !

9 years ago

Well I'm going to go back in 2 weeks and demand a scan! I have a suspicion it could be ovarian cyst as I've had that before & they only way they can know it's there is if they scan me!

I feel really let down by doctors! I feel much better now than I did this morning!
Thanks for your reply :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo