Community post

Discussion

Jelly blob of mucus around ovulation?!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site but wanted to ask some advice. I'm ttc #1 and am currently on cycle 7. My cycles have been ranging from 27-32 days so I'm finding it really difficult to pin point ovulation. This month I've been charting BBT but as yet have not seen the significant rise. The calculator has 'estimated' my fertile days to be from Saturday 7th-11th feb however I have had only very little watery CM if any. Now (the actual point of my post) ive just been to the toilet and wiped 2 large jelly blobs of mucus. Thick, bouncy, wobbly and clearly to cloudy in colour. It stretches only slightly. Have I missed Ov? Does this only happen after the peak fertile time has passed? Or is this the prime EWCM?? I'm so confused!! It's so thick I doubt anything could swim in it!! Help!

Lapetiteprincess

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi I dnt use opks Jst go off fetrile cm, on 23rd nov I had wet cm then ewcm next day or 2, then I went completely dry, an on the 27th I had a sharp pain in belly then I felt wrtness, I checked myself an a big thick glob of. Like a cloudy yellow jelly type stuff was there.
Never had tha b4, anyway We had sex on 21st nov an 27th nov an Im now 12 weeks pregnant.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo