Community post

Discussion

Anyone Due 1st week of December?

Hey all, I just got my BFP today. I have 2 girls who are 16 and 14 so it's been a while. I'm 35 and have been trying to conceive again on and off for about 3 years with a miscarriage as well. I am soooo excited and cautious at the same time. Would love some buddies so I dont drive my family crazy with the pregnancy chatter!!!

User Image

7 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hi! I too got my BFP today!! EDD is 08-12-13 :-D congratulations Hun x

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago

hi i got mine a few days ago seems llike i would be due 12/12/13 waiting to call my doc on monday!! congrats to you both. i too experience a mc in Nov so i am excited and scared at the same time

11 years ago

I too got + test due 11/12/13 this will be my 6th baby if I manage to get that far had 3mc before my first son whom is now 14 then tried for 4 years to conceive my second had an op and was told it was unlikely I would have anymore but low and behold 2nd son is now 8 3rd is 7 4th is 5 and 5th is 3 then in November 2010 fell again and the baby was embedded in my c-sec scar so had to have a removal :(. I have had all my 5 by c-sec but am so desperate to finish my family with no 6 just keeping everything crossed this one goes ok sending congrats love and light to all :)

11 years ago

Hi I just got my BFP and my due date is around december 15!!

11 years ago

Congrats all! Question for you since we have similar due dates! This is our first and we are super excited but had some confusion on how to figure out how far along I am. I hear that doctors use the last menstrual period which for me was 2/14/13. According to this date, I am almost 8 weeks.but I have a long cycle and I know I conceived/ovulated on 3/11/13. According to that date I am just about 6 weeks since you are considered two wks at conception. Which is it? Lol confused.

I got my BFP at 11dpo on 3/23/13 if that helps.

Thanks for your input!!!!

11 years ago

I got my bfp today! Due 12/17/13!

11 years ago

Hi TTC520, the hospital/doctor will definitely go from the first day of your last period, but when you have your 12 week scan they will give definite dates from that, I conceived on 19th March so makes me 5 weeks today the first day of my last period was the 5th March.

Hope that helps.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo