Community post

Discussion

Is this still possible or is this peri-menopause? :/

I have no idea what's going on with me now. For two months before I got my period I have been getting very nauseous and my breasts have been very sore and hot to the touch. Right now I'm 6/7 dpo and my breasts have been sore for days and yesterday started to feel hot. I'm also feeling run down and like I'm getting a cold, very emotional, very fatigued but having trouble sleeping. Yesterday I was so lightheaded in the store I had to sit down and this morning my food tasted like metal. What is going on with my body? ? Ugh. I really don't feel like I could be pregnant. Could this be peri-menopause and if so so does that mean I'll probably never get pregnant naturally? Feeling a bit overwhelmed today about all of this and not even sure why. lol

45 & 60 and starting over. Aidan 2/9/17 Praying for another

14 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

I can sympathize with you, I have felt similar symptoms in the past and thought for sure I was pregnant. I got pregnant in March of '12 and Nov '12, only to miscarry both. In both circumstances, we didn't even know we were pregnant, a complete surprise. I think if we don't get pregnant by the end of 2013, then that is it. My BF and I have 7 kids altogether, 3 biological each and he has a daughter that he helped raise from age of 3 (she is 27 now). We are trying to be more healthy and lose weight for the summer. We currently don't live together, but are working on that, so seeing each other is limited. I'm trying prenatal vitamins, baby aspirin, B-complex, green tea, folic acid, opks, checking cervical position, Omega 3 and thinking of taking Mucinex again. Good luck to you!

11 years ago

Thanks! As it turns out my symptoms were a bit of a few things I had going on. I'm about to ovulate again so we shall see. So sorry for your losses, I know it's hard. Hope you get your bfp soon!

11 years ago • Post starter

I think one more month after this and then I give up. It's driving me crazy!

I am pretty sure I ovulated on Saturday April 13th...my boobs and nipples are sore and have been having pinching on both sides....fx'd!

11 years ago

Baby dust to you! :D. I O'd yesterday. ... let the wait begin! :/

Ty NeverTooOld....Cd18 (3dpo), a waiting game now...lots of symptoms, but not gonna get my hopes up

11 years ago

Last month was crazy. Every symptom in the book and nothing. This month not one symptom. 9dpo. I'm out this month. Just a feeling. Fingers crossed for you!

It's over 3 years later. I stopped caring about being pregnant and Saturday night I realized I was late and took a test. It was positive. I'm now 44 and in complete shock. I'm a bit scared to be honest. I never thought this would happen. Fingers crossed this baby sticks.

7 years ago • Post starter

From another oldie, congratulations and well done!!!! Sending loads of sticky vibes your way, please keep us updated.

7 years ago

Wow congratulations that's truly awesome!i bet ur one happy lady!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo