Community post

Discussion

confused? not sure when i ovulated. 32 day cycle 20LP

okay first off, i have an average of 31-32 day cycle with a period that last 6-7 days. i am currently using My Days calander. I am unsure when i ovulate, but this predicts i ovulate around CD 13. Is that even normal?

my LMP was Jan 18-23. meanign my supposed ovulation was CD13. Is that even possible? this morning which is CD21 when I used the bathroom for the fisrt time today i noticed 2 small drops the size of a pin head of redish color. does that mean implantation? the fiance and i BD'd on CD8, CD9, CD11, CD14, CD15, CD16, and CD17 and CD20. at first i thought this mornings red spots was because my fiance was too rough last night, but now that i think about it he was gentle. LOL

---More info.... The only day I had EWCM was day CD13. Didnt have any before and havent had any after. My fiance helped me check my cervix and he said that night that it was high "kinda squishy" (LOL) and felt like it was open. NEW TO CERVICAL CHECKING. yesterday i had mild cramps ad today i am having mild cramps too

--update 2/8/2015 2:04am~This afternoon at work when i used the bathroom i noticed 2-3 more drops of blood. for no reason.

--

--OHH BTW I am now as of 2/8/2015 and 11 days before my period should start

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Yes u can ovulate cycle 13 but some don't ovulate we'll in2 their 20's, what u had could possibly b IB but it varies so much with every individual, l do know that if that's what u had a Pregnancy Test will show up within 2 days so Good Luck :)

9 years ago

thank you. im trying to be hopeful.
good luck to you

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo