Community post

Discussion

The Unwanted Visitor (AF)

Today, AF paid me a visit, 2 days early to be exact.
I'm so down, and frustrated.
I'm tired of always thinking,
'This is it, it HAS to be' or 'OMG! I never experienced this symptom!'
Why can't this be easier?
It annoys me when there are people out there that are pregnant and don't even want their child or have one for the wrong reasons, or their TWW was soooo long, but yet they're BFP came after one month or two of trying. It's been 9 LONG months. I've tried the OPK's and Preseed, I honestly don't know what to do or what to think anymore. This is something that I always thought would be so much easier. I'm only in my 20's and so is DH. I get so annoyed and angry. I know everything happens for a reason and it'll happen when the time is right. I feel that the time is right, and it's just not happening. I wish that everyone would stop asking when are we having a baby, it only reminds me how hard we're trying to make this happen. I just wanna shout WE ARE TRYING!
I just needed this moment to rant, if anyone else feels the need, please do so.

User Image

2 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Omg i would loove to rant! my came 5 days early with spotting and now on day 7 its my actual period so not only was i having preg symptoms i have a weird period to boot! and to make things worse, i totally agree with you! everyone else is pregnant especially ones that don't want kids or it happens so quickly and its not fair! and whats pissing my off the most my husband is in the navy and starting next month i won't be able to see him for 7 months because of a long ass deplyoment he will be on and i thought ooo maybe im pregnant this time before he leaves! but no! and i don't even have the luxury of trying the rest of the year because he will be gone i've been crying everyday because i can't stand the thought of how unfair it is. atleast if i knew i could try next month i wouldn't be be beyond devastated.

-I'm Mrs. Fox -My husband is in the navy -Diagnosed with PCOS June 2011 -I'm on 2000mg a day of Metformin -I'm hoping for my we have no children right now! -I've had one pregnancy loss

13 years ago

Oh my!
That is so unfair, I'm sorry =(
Trying with no success is hard enough and now you won't get the chance to try at all.
I just don't understand why this has to happen this way, and like we said, these people that don't want kids are just popping them out like there's no tomorrow, while there are so many women that genuinely want to start their family and have their little bundle of joy. *sigh* I just don't get the concepts of life at the moment. I know there is absolutely nothing anyone can say to you to make you feel better, and I don't blame you. Seven months is quite a long time, but hopefully the time goes by really fast for you.

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo