Community post

Discussion

Going to Disney while pregnant; anyone have any experience?

Hi everyone! Just found out this week that we are expecting baby #2! :-) Going for first prenatal in March.

My question is in regards to our planned vacation. We planned to take DD to Disney World in April, which is still going to happen. However, by then, if everything goes swimmingly, I'll be 15 weeks along.

Although this is pretty early and I should have the super waddle by then, is there anything I should be aware of going while expecting? Any advice or tips?

We are flying, but I think you are allowed to fly before 38 weeks. I'm going to speak with my dr about the trip when I see her in March.

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Never been pregnant at Disney, but go a lot! Just got back. Most everything you can ride. Not the bigger stuff like tower of terror and space my. Etc. I think even the safari at animal kingdom would be fine. Ask your Dr and listen to your heart. You won't have fun if you are riding something but nervous about your sweet baby. The weather should be great! Enjoy your trip! Where are u staying?

9 years ago

First off Congrats on baby No. 2. Every pregnancy is different so as long as you've got the all clear from the Doctor that's all l would b concerned about, have a gr8 time on holidays :)

9 years ago

Sienna5987- Thanks! And yes, I will discuss all this with my doctor in a few weeks. Hoping everything is good and we get the all clear. :-)

jenjellybean - We're staying on the property at the Pop Century resort. We're only going to go to Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. I figure I can pretty much go on anything at Magic Kingdom (except for all the 'Mountains, the small roller coasters, and the Tomorrowland Speedway...that is pending no other restrictions from the doctor) and Hollywood Studios has a lot of shows (Froze, Little Mermaid, Disney Junior) that might be fun. I think it'll be a good trip with DD! :-) Can't wait to see her face when she sees where we're going.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo