Community post

Discussion

Waiting to ttc in September, Fertomid or Clomid buddies.

Hello mamas

I am waiting for AF to come and start taking Fertomid (clone for Chlomid). Ive used it in 2009 for 3 cycles but didnt conceive on it. later on in 2010 i conceived twice but sadly miscarried both babies @ 1 month and some days. Im starting again and I hope this time they work faster than last time.

to all you wonderful woman

I have 4 angel babies and im only starting this fertomid now but starting to ttc in September. Im staring the meds early because they didnt work fast last time so im trying to be ahead of them. i just cant wait to see a BFP in September going forth. I just cant wait to have someone playing inside me and feel and look pregnant. I've waited 6 years for that. cant really say I felt anything with past pregnancy's except for the missed period thats all. Either than that I think it was too early to feel pregnant or look the part.

The sad part is everyone around me is getting pregnant so easy and fast but Im not panicking yet since my targeted tcc time is September going forward.

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

AF arrived late yesterday afternoon, so tomorrow im starting my Clomid/Fertomid. cant wait for Spring to come so i can start baby dancing again...

Hope everybody is keeping well.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi

I was just wondering if you did conceive as planned, i have been trying for more than 3 years. Doc put me on fertomid this cycle which i start tomorow. Lyk you im so anxious to get pregnanct, this would be my first :)

Thanks for your post

10 years ago

No I didn't conceive after Femara and Ovidrel, too expensive combination. I am still childless but this month I started Clomid from cd 3-10 and I am now waiting to ovulate which is not happening yet and I think this is the latest I haven't. Also started taking Pregnacare at the beginning of the cycle.

I don have any cm and if its there its less than a teaspoon, I think its the effects of clomid but we are using Conceive Easy+ Lube aswell just to help the spermies in there since I seem to be cm less...

I will keep you my prayers and please keep me posted on everything.

Baby sticky dust to you

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo