Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 347 Replies | Last Page

Pookarabie...that test looks very positive to me too! Congratulations and good luck!

Felurian, hope you find what you want on your ultrasound tomorrow!

AFM, starting round two of Clomid on Friday. I think my doctor will be keeping me on 50mg, as everything looked so promising (except the lack of a BFP) and I am thankful for that. Hoping for less hot flashes and mood swings this time too, lol!

We should also find out about DH's SA by Monday, so FX that this cycle will be the one.

Good luck to everyone!

11 years ago

I suspect that both Clomid and Femara cause weight gain. Of course that could just be me trying to feel better about myself. :-) I also think part of it is the stress. I go to the gym, but I try not to overdo it too much, especially during the TWW.... and half the time my body's reacting to the hormones, making me feel weird....and that's the worst time to exercise. (Although DH insists "it'll make you feel better")

(there's only so much you can clean off a treadmill.)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

MrsFlasche, I know the feeling. I know I should exercise. But I don't have the energy for it. Plus I feel dizzy when I exercise. DH complains ALOT abou my lack of exercise, but I just don't feel up to it.

Where are you currently in your cycle?

11 years ago

Ok girls I'm freaking out!! I had my ultrasound done Monday I triggered on Tuesday. We bd on Monday and on Tuesday me and dh got into a huge fight and did not bd... We did it last night around the 36 Hour mark. I have been reading that 36 hrs after the shot is too late??? But isn't that when u ovulate and doesn't the egg survive for 24 hrs??? I was just wondering if we still had a chance this month.

11 years ago

Darian- I don't have any personal experience with triggering, but from what I've read, you should expect to ovulate 24-36 hours after the trigger shot...if you DTD around the 36 hour mark, you should have had a pretty good chance of catching that egg. I think you're right too that the egg survives for around 24 hours, which puts you definitely in the right time frame. Not to mention if you BD on Monday, there could have still been some little swimmers hanging out when you ovulated, so I think you have more than just a chance!
Good Luck!

11 years ago

Thanks so much!!!! I really want this round to work... Next month we will be moving in to iui

11 years ago

Hey Everyone,
No news to report except I think I'm about to lose my mind. I am waiting on hopefully a positive result Monday. I'm supposed to call first thing after I test. This week has been mind blowing. My sister in law who is not married and has a set of 11 month old twins and a three from two different fathers had surgery this week. Well I had all three kids. My mind is crazy right now. I pray for moms of multiples. I continue to pray each night I will be blessed with one:)

11 years ago

Only one egg matured this month, so we're a little disappointed, but we'll take it! Triggered today, and doing the IUI tomorrow afternoon. This would have to be our last cycle for a while because of financial reasons, so we're really hoping it works!!!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Wishing you all the best of luck and baby dust Allison! You too Darian, and 36 hours is actually perfect timing. That is when RE'sgenerall time IUI's for.

My trip was great. I'll write more later. It always takes me a while to get back my posting mojo after a long vacation.

Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Well, I'm 14dpo today. Started spotting on 11dpo, but that stopped so I went ahead and tested today. BFN, nice stark white, totally negative. I'm glad I tried one last time adding progesterone, because now I know I've tried everything I'm willing to try and none of it worked. Damn psychic was wrong lol. I'm going to use the progesterone until tomorrow just to hold off AF until after the 5k I'm doing tomorrow. I wish each and everyone of you all the luck and baby dust in the world. I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. DH and I have made ttcing our life style for well over 7 years and we just can't do this anymore. I'm so grateful that I found this board. You have all been so helpful and I'm so thankful for that. Love, hugs and BFPs to you all!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo