Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 347 Replies | Last Page

Aghgggggg I'm so nervous I hope I have some good eggies! Good luck everyone! Good luck today felurian!

11 years ago

Good luck to you too Darian!

11 years ago

Fingers crossed for those eggies, Darian!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Felurian - The IUI may hurt just a little, and you may notice a little cramping. I've had IUIs with no pain and no cramping and IUIs with a little pinching and cramping. They will use a small catheter that the nurse/Dr will feed through your cervix and then inject the spermies. Then you lay down for 10-15 minutes and that's it. The actual procedure is very fast. The laying around seems like forever to me. Good luck with your scan today and your IUI.

Good luck Darian!

Lilith - How frustrating. I don't know what to tell you, there are so many reasons your cycle could be off. Hoping your reason is a BFP!!! Your temps still being high is a good sign!

JB - It's hard to listen to the "advice" from non-fertility challenged couples. The number of times in the last 7 years that some well meaning person has told me to relax, or my personal favorite, get drunk and make out, is dizzying. IUI isn't really bad, I gave Felurian a run down for what the female could expect. As far as your DH, he'll head in a few hours before you, leave a deposit that gets washed and spun so all the strongest swimmers are separated. That gets put in a uterine friendly solution then you get em. Maybe you could have DH go with you to the DRs and they could present it to him if you're unsure how to do it. We all understand the feeling of uselessness. Something that has helped both myself and DH is talking with a Psychologist. It's intimidating, but it's really helped with all the dark thoughts and negativity that I'd been carrying around.

Afm - 10dpo today and I've, shockingly, had no desire to test. At this point in my cycle I'm already conjuring up what BFPs look like, and how I would tell DH. So I guess that's a good thing. DS caught a stomach bug over the weekend so maybe that's why I haven't thought about it. Took a trip to the er yesterday, but he seems to be feeling a little better today. (Third stomach bug for him since the beginning of March, poor guy) It doesn't help that I get a little hyper when he vomits. But I figure after all we went through to get him I'm allowed to get a little hyper.

11 years ago

Hey ladies! I had my US this morning and I have only one big follicle on my right side. I decided to ask more questions today about this endometrioma issue. Apparently they have seen it in every US but they have never mentioned it to me.The girl proceeds to tell me that it is in fact a form of endometriosis and would have to be surgically removed. Im kind of upset that nobody has ever mentioned this before now. Am i being silly here or do i need to seek a second opinion as we were ready to do anyway?

11 years ago

Ok....injected myself saturday morning, had the ultra special DB last night....so here we go! Into the great wide TWW!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies Im back, af just should it was really hard my first clomid cycle. I O late in the cycle then wanted to make sure I didn't induce to soon. Now I'm on my 2nd round of clomid. I was wondering should I take 2pill and up my own dose of clomid to 100mg since I got an extra Rx to take. at 50mg I didn't have any symptoms at all not really sure that I O. however I am really nervous that I may over stim...ughh so many things going on now but not to worry im so blessed. gl ladies so glad to have you ladies for support

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

11 years ago

Thanks everyone! Went in for my scan and my dominant follicle is on the right (woo!) but was only a 12. So I had a shot of FSH and will go back Thursday for another scan. We are also hoping that the shot will encourage another few of the follicles to mature as well. IUI moved to Friday.

JBergsma treatment can feel scary, but it really is nothing to worry about. Also, the advice "Just relax and it will happen" is absolutely terrible. Sometimes there is a real reason why you can't get pregnant, and no amount of relaxing will fix it. Just talk to you doctor and make up a plan! Get the ball rolling :) Good luck

Lilith keeping fingers crossed for you

Laura thanks for the rundown. It doesn't sound like it'll be too bad. I can take a little cramping. Hope your DH feels better soon and that you get your BFP!

Darian good news on the follicles??

MrsMullen, it only takes one! Also, I am really surprised they never said anything about the endometriosis before. Is there another doctor you could see at a different clinic? I would be looking to switch. If they withheld that information, what else wouldn't they tell you?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Follie check went well. One 20mm on right and the rest under 11. He wants me to wait until Tom to trigger. Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to everyone.

11 years ago

Sounds like the ultrasounds all went well today ladies!!! Let this be the month WE ALL get BFP's!!!!!!
My dr's office called about an hour ago and sounded pretty excited as they told me that not only is my leading follicle a whopping 23.5,.... But my normally low lining is now a 9.9!!!!! ( they said normal is 7.5!). So they want me to trigger tonight and bd on wed! ( with the next 4-5 days to follow). I want to opk through the trigger to monitor. Is that really a good idea? When should i start it?
Best of luck to all of us want to be mommies!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo