Community post

Discussion

2 Misscariage..Now pregnant 4 weeks... scared

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Congratulations on your BFP!!!

Oh my gosh, I can imagine how you feel... I suffered two miscarriages too the 1st on 8/11/11 and our 2nd on 9/2/12.

Now I'm on my TWW to see if we made it this third time. However, I would be nervous too. DH at first was very adamant in trying again and finally he decided to give it a shot. I was so happy!!

Here's hoping for a sticky bean for you!!!

Congratulations again!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats on your BFP. I had two miscarriages before I had my beautiful son. I am repeating what I put in a previous post but one thing that helped me not worry so much was this quote from Michael J. Fox

"Don't spend a lot of time imagining the worst-case scenario. It rarely goes down as you imagine it will, and if by some fluke it does, you will have lived it twice."

I hope you have a sticky little bean.
All the best :-)

User Image

11 years ago

I am in the same boat. I had 2 chemical pregnancies in 2012 and am waiting for my viability ultrasound on 4/5. My pregnancy symptoms have been intermittent. I had serious morning sickness last Friday and then felt great all weekend through Monday. Finally yesterday I felt mild nausea and it has been a little stronger today. My boobs were super sore at the end of last week and just a little sore this week. It is hard to wait until Friday afternoon for the US.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo