Community post

Discussion

Instead softcups and sperm friendly lubricant

Hi i was wondering if softcups and lubricants were any good? Would love to hear your stories!!!

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

hey! I'm really involved in another group of girls who are wonderful and we follow each other daily. A few of them are using softcups and like them. Say you can keep 'em in for up to 12 hrs. The only lubricant I would suggest is PreSeed. Look up on website. Others can kill sperm!!!

HOpe that helps.

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

12 years ago

Thanks. Im from the uk and there is another lubricant on the market called sasmar concieve plus which is suposed to be great too, ive started taking evening primrose till ovulation first to see if that helps before i splash out on loads of cash if i dont need it. Im definately going to buy some softcups though cause you cant help it leaking out(tmi). Sending you sticky vibes!!! Thanks Emma x

12 years ago • Post starter

hey Emma! Good luck to you. what CD are you on or have you O'd already?? I'm about 2-3 days from my o day I think. Got a negative just now on my OPK but the line is getting darker!!! whoo hoo

JACQUELYN

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

12 years ago

Hi again, im on cycle day 11 so im due to O at the end of the week. My fiance is going to get his testosterone checked on the 3rd of next month to see if it has risen so ive got my fingers crossed. I never thought we'd have trouble conceiving but we are. Big lifestyle changes are very hard to keep up to. How long have you been trying for?

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo